Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs

by Mack's

Doctor s choice for sealing out water and reducing noise. Mack s® Pillow Soft® Silicone Earplugs are the #1 selling earplugs in America. The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack s® silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear. All Mack s® Pillow Soft® silicone earplugs are doctor recommended to seal out water, help prevent swimmer s ear and provide protection after surgeries. Mack s® are perfect for swimming, sleeping, showering, concerts, loud events and flying discomfort. Noise Reduction Rating; 22 Decibels The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 . Made with non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs!
Andee G.
Junction city, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs uploaded by Andee G.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Best earplugs! We have THREE Great Pyrenees. This breed is know to be nocturnal and very vocal about any noise. Any noise at all. Lol! I can get a full nights sleep with these earplugs. They mute our dogs vocal protectiveness 🤪
rivé S.
Pomona, CA
Love these!! Son is unable to swim without them without getting an ear infection. Also we use them for the plane! No ear popping pain!
Heidi J.
Friendship , ME
Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs uploaded by Heidi J.
Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs uploaded by Heidi J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the real deal The dog snores, I snore, lol, My husband thanks you! Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs ♡ My mother turned us on to these, she is a light sleeper, really cancels out noise. Thank you!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The ONLY earplugs that work for me! My ear canal is narrow in both ears so I have troubles with traditional earplugs, but since these block the entrance and hold on with a sort of suction, I have no issues with them! They don't completely block out loud snoring, but they do just enough so that you can sleep with ease. I love them! I was so happy to found that earplugs existed which were actually good for my ears and worked.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I like how these are easy to shape to fit your ear and don't put pressure on ear like foam ones or other kinds that are always trying to go back to their original shape while in your ear. I did find that these did not keep out snoring as well as the Mack's safesound ultra soft foam earplugs though.
Zoey R.
Bertram, TX
Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs uploaded by Zoey R.
These really help if your ears have a hard time draining the water out I put these in my ears to shower so that water doesn’t get in my ears and give me earaches because my ears don’t drain. They are perfect! I absolutely love them!
member-44a931
Reading the great reviews I decided to try this product.  The reason I rated this a one start is because  the earplugs did not block out any sound.  I could ear the dog snoring!
I had a sleepless night and I would not recommend for light sleepers at all.  The Flent foam ear plugs blocked out the noise more than this one.   Out of desperation I decided to buy Mack's Snore Blockers and I will try this one out tonight.  Hope this one blocks out the noise.

Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give these 10 stars, I would! As odd as they felt the first time I touched them, these are the best ear plugs I've ever used. They warm and mold to your ears, and truly block out sound. In addition, they actually stay in my ears all night and don't fall out. I will never again travel without these. Such a great deal for the price!
Brittany C.
These earplugs are great for keeping water out of your ears. My family uses a lot of earplugs, because we all have sensitive ears and frequent ear infections. We do use several types of ear plugs but I usually get these for my son because he likes these best.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
I bought these because my husband is a very loud snorer. I didn't really find that these kept the sound out. It muffled it a little, but didn't really help. I will say they were more comfortable to wear compared to the traditional ear plug.

Looking for your answer?