BY MACK'S #89 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Doctor s choice for sealing out water and reducing noise. Mack s® Pillow Soft® Silicone Earplugs are the #1 selling earplugs in America. The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack s® silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear. All Mack s® Pillow Soft® silicone earplugs are doctor recommended to seal out water, help prevent swimmer s ear and provide protection after surgeries. Mack s® are perfect for swimming, sleeping, showering, concerts, loud events and flying discomfort. Noise Reduction Rating; 22 Decibels The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 . Made with non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone ; see more...

Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give these 10 stars, I would! As odd as they felt the first time I touched them, these are the best ear plugs I've ever used. They warm and mold to your ears, and truly block out sound. In addition, they actually stay in my ears all night and don't fall out. I will never again travel without these. Such a great deal for the price!
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They really do work...I had tried different ear plugs for years before someone raved about Mack's. I remember thinking, "Yeah, sure..." and forgot about them. But not too long afterwards I happened to see them in the store and bought a box. They were so effective it was a little disconcerting at first. I put them in and suddenly my husband's obnoxious snoring was faint and far, far, away. The disconcerting part was what I could hear was my heart beating, which was weird. It took about a week or less to get to a point where I wasn't aware of that any more. What is strange, I can hear the alarm...even my cell phone alarm which charges across the room. I tried to wear them to a concert, as the volume at so many concerts kills my ears, but they were too good...they cut out too much so I use the more typical ear plugs which don't work for my husbands storing. My sister uses them now too. She commented that they are "addictive" and I understand what she means. Even when my husband is out of town and I don't need them for snoring, I still end up wearing them....don't hear the neighbor's lawn service fire up at the crack of dawn (to me), nor the trash pick up, the barking dog, etc. On a sad note, I also can't hear the rainfall....which I miss...but not so much that I don't wear the ear plugs!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The ONLY earplugs that work for me! My ear canal is narrow in both ears so I have troubles with traditional earplugs, but since these block the entrance and hold on with a sort of suction, I have no issues with them! They don't completely block out loud snoring, but they do just enough so that you can sleep with ease. I love them! I was so happy to found that earplugs existed which were actually good for my ears and worked.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I like how these are easy to shape to fit your ear and don't put pressure on ear like foam ones or other kinds that are always trying to go back to their original shape while in your ear. I did find that these did not keep out snoring as well as the Mack's safesound ultra soft foam earplugs though.
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
I used these while on vacation to help me sleep because my boyfriend is a heavy snorer. They worked great! You can mold them to fit your ear and provide the best coverage and they can be reused if you are sleeping in them. The only slight downside is that my hair always got stuck to them and they could sometimes be hard to get out because of it. Great product overall!
Brittany C.
These earplugs are great for keeping water out of your ears. My family uses a lot of earplugs, because we all have sensitive ears and frequent ear infections. We do use several types of ear plugs but I usually get these for my son because he likes these best.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
I bought these because my husband is a very loud snorer. I didn't really find that these kept the sound out. It muffled it a little, but didn't really help. I will say they were more comfortable to wear compared to the traditional ear plug.
Shannon C.
Galax, VA
I love these! And yes they are the kid size. I have small ears and these fit better than the adult! I have to watch out for water in my left ear due to infections, but using these help! No water in the ears!
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
These work pretty good if your child isn't pulling at them. You can break them in half for smaller ears. Have used them in tub and outdoor water and protected well.
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
I used to love these as a kid! They keep all of the water out of your ears, so you can splash around and do all of the underwater flips you want! :D

back