BY MACK'S

Keeps the water out!   2 pair Made with Ultra Soft Silicone Mack s® AquaBlock™ pre-molded flanged earplugs are constructed of silicone and designed for ultra-soft, ultra comfortable, water protection. Unique triple flange design allows for a more customized fit, which increases sealing ability and improves wearer comfort. Helps prevent swimmer s ear. Washable and reusable for extended wear. Swim, shower, surf, bathe, water sports, etc. Shatterproof carrying case included. Visit macksearplugs.com McKeon Products, 25460 Guenther, Warren, MI 48091 427-7560 ; see more...

Ashley H.
I actually use these in the pool to avoid getting swimmers ear. That's the worst. They do muffle noises. And they do keep water out of your ear. The only thing wrong is that I wish they would fit into my ears better or a little more comfortable.
Tricia M.
ITHACA, NY
I used these for the pool and I have a tough time getting them to stay in my ears. I do have small ears so I am sure that is s factor. I wish I could find some that fit comfortably in my ears.