BY MACHINE ZONE, INC

“I found Game of War – Fire Age more engaging than its closest analogue Clash of Clans” - NY Times review Join the ULTIMATE Battle for Domination of the Kingdom! PLAY FOR FREE in the most addicting & interactive Action Strategy MMO GAME!!  Join millions of Online Players from around the world, BE PART OF ALLIANCE & Make FRIENDS. HELP, TRADE & CO-OP With ALLIANCE MEMBERS & Become the KING!!  Build & Customize your Empire. Train & Level-up your HERO!!  RESEARCH to make your EMPIRE more POWERFUL!  Craft Weapons & embed them with powerful Gems to Equip your Hero with Legendary Powerful Weapons!!  TRAIN vast armies to lead into BATTLE, watch the fighting in REAL-TIME on the stunning World Map as you conquer the KINGDOM!!  Forge diplomatic alliances to Conquer enemies & become the most POWERFUL Alliance in the Kingdom!  ATTACK & Conquer the WONDER to be the KING!! Get power to give TITLES to your Friends & Enemies in the Kingdom!!  Play & Chat with Millions of Players all over the World in over 32 Different Languages, all in Real-Time!! TALK & STRATEGIZE with your ALLIANCE & FRIENDS in CHAT – Alliance Chat, 1-on-1 Chat, or Chat with the Entire World. Team Up & Join Forces with Friends or Smack-Talk & Burn your Enemies!!  UPGRADE buildings, walls & weapons to Strengthen your EMPIRE!! see more...

Deborah R.
Jamaica, NY
Who knew that 1 Kate Upton Commercial would lead to a seriously dangerous addiction to a game? Definitely not me, but 8+ months later, I take my GOW very seriously. This game takes gaming to a whole new level. It's nothing like a leisure game that you pop into went ever you want. This one actually requires dedication, time and investments for you to advance and be successful. You learn a lot and you form great friendships, within your alliance and fellow kingdom members.

I personally think it updates too frequently. If you don't spend its hard to grow. But the intricacy of the experience is worth it in my opinion. The researching, crafting of gear, training your army, learning core recipes, and now the wonder dungeon. Throw in Kingdom vs Kingdom Kill Events and Super Wonder Battles. It's almost impossible to get bored in this game!
TJ A.
Game of War is dangerously addictive as you leave the world that you know and go into a world of troop training, building, and researching the next great item to ensure that you are prepared to challenge the King.

Just as there is conflict in the outside world, you are thrown into resolving conflict within your own alliance where you can quickly become a leader as well as with different alliances.

Events and War between kingdoms are thrown into the mix to keep the game exciting and move it along. There are also consistently new features added and items moved around within the game to keep it interesting.

There is considerable amount of money involved in the game from Top Players, so while you can definitely be involved without spending money, the game is built to reward those who do. It is a slippery slope as the first purpose is small and the amounts go up from there.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been playing for almost 2 years. I have spent more money than I care to say. The game has become a all pay to play verses a "free" game. I am extremely disappointed in how the game has changed within the past year. I love the game and the people I have been playing with I am just disappointed in the way MZ have gone. I will no longer be spending. And when I run out of everything I will be done. Unless some major changes happen. #mz #greedy #notfreetoplay
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
This game is only fun when you spend money, otherwise you will always be weak comparing to other players. And after a while you'll only have the option of spending 100 bucks on their packages. It is addictive, but only play this game if you are willing to spend a lot.
marissa B.
Jenkintown, PA
The game itself is awesome and pretty thought out. it reminds me a lot of the age of mythology game. the horrible part of the game is the politics a lot of the online players play but it is nice to make friends on the game and have a huge alliance.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
I didn't care for the game but that's just because I ain't into war games so I won't give it a bad score because I don't like war games but if you like war games you would probably like it.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
This is a really fun game I had it on my computer my has been hitting on his computer and we even had it on the tablet
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Techie Expert Level 3
Very addicting game! You make friends in your alliance and plan wars. Chat with people all over the globe too!
Svetlana C.
Santiago, Chile
Only the best game ever!!! Really makes you work for it and the graphics are extraordinary
Victoria C.
Toronto, OK
Do you like this game? Is it fun?