BY MACDONALD'S

Michelle U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this syrup because a little goes a LONG way. You don't need to drown your french toast or pancakes to get great flavor. Because the flavor is so strong, it is actually more economical than some store brands.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
Amazing, of course! This is the best syrup to use when real maple syrup is the only thing that will do. I love to use this stuff on baked sweet potatoes around Thanksgiving and on waffles.
Victoria R.
Yummy! I love this brand...not to sweet, great maple flavor. Thick and smooth. Great on pancakes, French toast and crepes.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
It is ideal for eating with pancakes, it is very tasty, is my favorite product to make breakfast, excellent brand.
Allie F.
This is a very good maple syrup product! It tastes great on anything you like maple syrup on. For me it's pancakes
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
So yummy! This is the real deal. Perfect on anything you want. It's got my french toast. I love it in ice cream!
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I have tried this syrup once it's very strong tasting I don't think I'll purchase again
Carley M.
Macdonald's Maple 100% Pure Syrup is a good version of maple syrup. I like putting it on my toasted blueberry waffles and eat them for breakfast in the morning.
Shima Ahmed A.
It is very good and light on my stomach I love it delicious and rapid preparing I really love it and it is very good and natural
Angella M.
I love eating at macdonalds, me and my family go there over the weekends and this syrup is great