BY MACALLAN

• What's your favorite whisky !3 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the most expensive Macallan bottle is?3 Answers
Himali B.
New York
This was a gift from my husband on my birthday last year as I absolutely enjoy good whiskeys. This is one the best so fine & smooth with amazing taste. This one is for whiskey drinkers who appreciate a fine whiskey. It has been my absolute favourite & I like to have it in the rocks. Nothing like enjoy a dinner wihf friends & family enjoying Macallan. If you are a whiskey lover I recommend Macallan. You should definitely give it a try. You are going to love it .
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This was a gift for a birthday and the recipient was so very happy about this. It was affordable for what it is and how it tastes. The quality is good and went down pretty smooth. This makes an excellent gift especially if they share with you.
Jordenson J.
Pine Brook, NJ
Smooth and rich taste. One of my favorite whiskey blends that in purchase for special occasions or an evening with "the guys". This product is especially great for cigar aficionados . It compliments very well
Sophie Z.
Minnetonka, MN
The aged whiskey is the perfect drink for a night out or a night in. It’s smooth consistency and divine aroma will fill your senses and take you to another world. Yes it is expensive but well worth the cost.
Mary L.
This liquor is a delight to enjoy when we are with our partner is na delight this whiskey 12 years the last time I probe I think it was when I turned 20 years of marriage of that and after 4 years I enjoy each trgo as if it were the last That I went to take one does not celebrate every day with a whiskey so expensive but it's worth it as I would like to have other drinks that flavor that feels like vanilla makes it so special.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I'm so biased here, but Macallan makes a beautiful whisky. Each one is aged perfectly, is really smooth, and has full flavor. In addition to buying the less expensive bottles (it's pretty pricey) I went to a Macallan whisky tasting and had the pleasure of learning about their process and tasting their most exclusive whiskeys. You truly get what you pay for here and I'd always recommend this whisky.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
A fine whiskey for real whiskey drinkers. Smooth, slightly peaty with an awesome nose. Maybe not a Pinocchio nose, but definitely better than Marcia Brady's after that unfortunate accident with the football. For the love of all that is holy, don't mix this. Please. Be a woman and drink it neat or on the rocks.
Monica M.
Being not a typical Whisky drinker, I was surprised that I actually really enjoyed this liquor. It had just enough bite but not overwhelming. Its my favorite! Also, its a bit on the pricey side, but what do you expect from a smooth drink! I would definitely recommend it for girls that are starting out!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
You can see the passage through the barrel of jerez, but the wood does not cover the citrus flavors, not the fruits so it is delicate and long in the mouth. I my opinion, it is characterized by the subtlety in the flavors, the elegance, the delicacy. It is excellent for after a meal or dinner.
Ronnie H.
East Berlin, PA
I am not personally a big whisky drinker, but when we purchased a bottle of Macallan for Christmas one year, I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth it was. It didn't burn, just a pleasant warmth. The flavor was lovely and I told my husband I wouldn't mind buying this again. He agreed and now we purchase this whisky at least once per year at the holidays.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know what the most expensive Macallan bottle is?
Aesha B.
Absecon, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite whisky !