BY MACADAMIA

Absorbs excess oil and residue at the roots to restore body and fullness without weighing hair down. It even removes odors! And because it is transparent, it is perfect for all hair colors and texture, leaving no unsightly powdery residue. Thanks to macadamia seed oil, fruit extracts and conditioning agents, hair is protected and strengthened with added shine. see more...

• I have thin, fine hair that tends to get greasy fast-- I need somet...2 Answers
  • I've tried several different types of dry shampoos, but they all s...2 Answers
  • Would this work well with dry hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Good for volumizing, not the best dry shampoo. Honestly is a GREAT product if you use it as a volumizing hair spray, and probably soaks up some of the oil if there's only a little.
I'm used to getting dry shampoos and spraying a lot but when I did that with this product, it just made my hair really stiff and gunky and didn't look like it got rid of any oil. with practice I learned to use a lesser amount and is great if you're styling (curling/up-dos) your hair and need a little volume or need it to stay in place.
they should probably just rename the product to be a hairspray instead! I'd still probably buy this again at some point, but not for it's intended purpose. 3 stars for volumizing, minus two because it wasn't great as a dry shampoo.
At least it did NOT leave white streaks in the hair like others do.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Berwyn, IL
This isn't the best dry shampoo I have ever used, but it does the trick. I'm not sure I would ever repurchase it just because there are brands I like better (like dove) but it does get me through days where my hair is getting a little greasy and I don't have time to actually wash it.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product! I struggled to find a dry shampoo that actually worked for me and smelled good too. This was the one for me! It smells great! This dry shampoo actually absorbed the oils in my hair without weighing it down. I highly recommend it!
Safa J.
Safa J.
I used to have the worst dry shampoo ever it never actually worked so then I asked my friend what dry shampoo she uses and she gave this to me and i have been loving this ever since and i haven't found a better dry shampoo!
miranda a.
miranda a.
Hebron, KY
I love this dry shampoo it smells wonderful and really does a great job adding volume, especially around my roots. It also does not leave any white residue behind which is great for my dark hair.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
I don't really care for the smell of this dry shampoo, and it doesn't voluminize hair more than any other dry shampoo out there.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I loveMacadamia dry shampoo it feels great in my hair and keeps it looking healthy and hydrated!!!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
Review for: Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 5 Fluid Ounce
I am loving this volumizing dry shampoo. It is by far the best that I have used! I have tried a lot of them. This gives you just enough volume and it holds for awhile and it doesn't leave the chalky look residue in your hair!! It's not sticky and doesn't make your hair feel gross!! My fave!!! #contest
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Review for: Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 5 Fluid Ounce
I straighten my hair a lot and I like to keep my hair for a s cone day without washing. On the second day I usually notice my hair gets a little oil from the top. What I'll do then is spray this on my roots and I comb it through my hair after. It leaves a great smell and dries out any oil. Love this product!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 5 Fluid Ounce
I wish this product did a better job of making my hair feel clean. Every time I use this product there, you can still see oil in my hair. I do think it adds a good amount of volume to my hair. The product builds up in my hair quickly so I have to wash my hair twice to get it all out.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
I have thin, fine hair that tends to get greasy fast-- I need something that absorbs oil without weighing my hair down. Do you think this would work for me?
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I've tried several different types of dry shampoos, but they all seem to leave my hair feeling gross amd looking even worse. They have left my hair with a powdery color. I was wondering, does anyone else have this problem, and does this product have the same issues?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Would this work well with dry hair?
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product work? Looking to add volume to my hair.
Marisella H.
Marisella H.
Bountiful, UT
Is this product worth it? I really want to know if it leaves a greasy after effect??