BY MACADAMIA

Absorbs excess oil and residue at the roots to restore body and fullness without weighing hair down. It even removes odors! And because it is transparent, it is perfect for all hair colors and texture, leaving no unsightly powdery residue. Thanks to macadamia seed oil, fruit extracts and conditioning agents, hair is protected and strengthened with added shine. see more...

• I have thin, fine hair that tends to get greasy fast-- I need som...2 Answers
  • I've tried several different types of dry shampoos, but they all...2 Answers
  • Would this work well with dry hair? 1 Answers
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I am loving this volumizing dry shampoo. It is by far the best that I have used! I have tried a lot of them. This gives you just enough volume and it holds for awhile and it doesn't leave the chalky look residue in your hair!! It's not sticky and doesn't make your hair feel gross!! My fave!!! #contest
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I straighten my hair a lot and I like to keep my hair for a s cone day without washing. On the second day I usually notice my hair gets a little oil from the top. What I'll do then is spray this on my roots and I comb it through my hair after. It leaves a great smell and dries out any oil. Love this product!
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I wish this product did a better job of making my hair feel clean. Every time I use this product there, you can still see oil in my hair. I do think it adds a good amount of volume to my hair. The product builds up in my hair quickly so I have to wash my hair twice to get it all out.
Alexis W.
Good for volumizing, not the best dry shampoo. Honestly is a GREAT product if you use it as a volumizing hair spray, and probably soaks up some of the oil if there's only a little.
I'm used to getting dry shampoos and spraying a lot but when I did that with this product, it just made my hair really stiff and gunky and didn't look like it got rid of any oil. with practice I learned to use a lesser amount and is great if you're styling (curling/up-dos) your hair and need a little volume or need it to stay in place.
they should probably just rename the product to be a hairspray instead! I'd still probably buy this again at some point, but not for it's intended purpose. 3 stars for volumizing, minus two because it wasn't great as a dry shampoo.
At least it did NOT leave white streaks in the hair like others do.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my absolute favorite, it smells a little strong but I got used to it quickly. It really allows you to restyle your hair and it absorbs excess oil better than any other brands that I've tried. It also doesn't fade my red hair at all, which I am a huge fan of
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
I would love this product if it didn't turn my hair white!!!!!! It's a big help with volume which is what I use dry shampoo for. No matter how lightly I spray its white & hard to get rid of. Won't be repurchasing.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Let me start off by saying I'd give this a 5 for its texturizing properties but as for a dry shampoo - no. I don't like it. It leaves a residue in my hair. Not a white or gray residue, a stiff residue. It's perfect for texturizing your hair when you put it up, etc. but it certainly doesn't prolong my unwashed hair and it doesn't make it feel clean. It feels like a light hairspray. The scent is ok for me and I like the packaging!
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
This did nothing for my only 2nd day hair ! I couldn't believe it - I was so excited to dry this because I love this line & I thought it would not dry out my scalp like so others w/continue use but this just didn't soak up any oil whatsoever !If you have drier hair maybe this would work great but this is not great :/ Nice smell, no white cast but doesn't do the job for a dry shampoo
Skip this try anything else they do because everything else is great
Laura V.
Berwyn, IL
This isn't the best dry shampoo I have ever used, but it does the trick. I'm not sure I would ever repurchase it just because there are brands I like better (like dove) but it does get me through days where my hair is getting a little greasy and I don't have time to actually wash it.
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love this product! I struggled to find a dry shampoo that actually worked for me and smelled good too. This was the one for me! It smells great! This dry shampoo actually absorbed the oils in my hair without weighing it down. I highly recommend it!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I have thin, fine hair that tends to get greasy fast-- I need something that absorbs oil without weighing my hair down. Do you think this would work for me?
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I've tried several different types of dry shampoos, but they all seem to leave my hair feeling gross amd looking even worse. They have left my hair with a powdery color. I was wondering, does anyone else have this problem, and does this product have the same issues?
Marisella H.
Bountiful , UT
Is this product worth it? I really want to know if it leaves a greasy after effect??
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product work? Looking to add volume to my hair.
Jennifer H.
Would this work well with dry hair?