BY MACADAMIA

Treat your hair to the benefits of Macadamia's Smoothing Shampoo; a daily formula that works to fight frizz and tame flyaways. Formulated with Green Tea Extract and Macadamia Oil (rich in Omega 3, 5 and 7 fatty acids), the lightweight, pH balanced shampoo eliminates impurities, whilst delivering optimum hydration. Ideal for chemically-treated, damaged hair or achieving perfect curls, your tresses are left smooth, sleek and manageable with restored shine and zero build-up. Paraben and sulphate free. Colour safe. see more...

Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I bought mine from Bealls Outlet, and the lady at the register told me that this is the best brand of shampoo and conditioner to use. I also bought this brand in the conditioner. The lady told me that they run out of this product, once they get shipments. It's very popular. I have heard great reviews about Macadamia, and I am excited to try it out. Right now, my hair is straight, since I have gotten a permanent straightening kit done to my extremely curly hair months ago, and my hair is staying straight! Hopefully, this Macadamia Smoothing Shampoo and Macadamia Smoothing Conditioner will help keep my hair straighter!!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Maybe I'm not using the macadamia products properly but I have not seen or felt any change in my hair sense I have started using these products. It says to start from your ends (which I personally hate) and then it says work your way up. It's expensive and uncooperative.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This is probably the first shampoo that I've tried when I do my own hair that doesn't strip my strands of all moisture. It allows my fingers to easily glide through the hair, while still giving me the feeling of clean hair and scalp at the end of the my wash.