Macadamia Smoothing Shampoo 300ml uploaded by Dana M.

BY MACADAMIA

Treat your hair to the benefits of Macadamia's Smoothing Shampoo; a daily formula that works to fight frizz and tame flyaways. Formulated with Green Tea Extract and Macadamia Oil (rich in Omega 3, 5 and 7 fatty acids), the lightweight, pH balanced shampoo eliminates impurities, whilst delivering optimum hydration. Ideal for chemically-treated, damaged hair or achieving perfect curls, your tresses are left smooth, sleek and manageable with restored shine and zero build-up. Paraben and sulphate free. Colour safe. see more...

Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
If you have damaged hair like mine, this is the shampoo for you!! I've had trouble in the past finding a shampoo that isn't too harsh for colored hair, but this one is perfect. It cleanses but doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. Be aware, it says no HARSH sulfates but it's not entirely sulfate free. No sodium Laureth sulfate though! I usually only use sulfate free shampoos but I make an exception for this shampoo because it's so gentle.
Emma B.
I got a very large bottle of this from TJ Maxx and I was hoping I wouldn’t regret the impulse. I haven’t regretted it one bit! It’s a great product that works well at cleaning my hair. I love that it’s paraben and sulfate free!
Cindy M.
A year ago I started using sulfate free shampoos and this macadamia one is one of my favorites. Even though it does not make suds it leaves your hair feeling so clean and without residue.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought mine from Bealls Outlet, and the lady at the register told me that this is the best brand of shampoo and conditioner to use. I also bought this brand in the conditioner. The lady told me that they run out of this product, once they get shipments. It's very popular. I have heard great reviews about Macadamia, and I am excited to try it out. Right now, my hair is straight, since I have gotten a permanent straightening kit done to my extremely curly hair months ago, and my hair is staying straight! Hopefully, this Macadamia Smoothing Shampoo and Macadamia Smoothing Conditioner will help keep my hair straighter!!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
My family loves this shampoo. It smells lovely and makes your hair extremely smooth and soft. It is one of the rare hair care items that we can all use. My daughter and husband have extremely thick and course hair while I have thin and fine hair. I buy this at TJ Maxx for $16.99
Denise L.
It’s absolutely amazing and when they say volumizing, they mean volumizing. It’s best for a dry scalp. And it lathers on correctly. The concern it targets is the frizz in my hair. I am very satisfied with this Shampoo 👌🏽
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This is probably the first shampoo that I've tried when I do my own hair that doesn't strip my strands of all moisture. It allows my fingers to easily glide through the hair, while still giving me the feeling of clean hair and scalp at the end of the my wash.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Maybe I'm not using the macadamia products properly but I have not seen or felt any change in my hair sense I have started using these products. It says to start from your ends (which I personally hate) and then it says work your way up. It's expensive and uncooperative.
Anna M.
Great scent! Nice foam. For my thin hear I don't need to use a conditioner when I use this shampoo, otherwise, it could be too much. I leave it as a mask for couple minutes and enjoy nourished hair.