Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo

by pierre's apothecary

Macadamia Rejuvinating Shampoo

Blended with Avocado and Coconut Oils; restores softness, enhances shine, gently cleanses, color safe; Macadamia Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo with Omega 7 gently penetrates the hair cuticle infusing the dry strands, reducing friction and breakage. Perfect for daily use providing a micro barrier that protects the hair from styling heat & UV rays, which adds hydration for both normal and color-treated hair. Blended with Avocado & Coconut Oil to create a nutrient-rich, luxurious shampooing experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo!
Brigid
Glendale, CA
I shampoo my hair once a week to keep it as healthy as possible. Since I don't shampoo daily, I can afford to spend a little extra on a quality shampoo and THIS IS IT. It doesn't dry out my hair but leaves it clean and smelling great!
Isa 🏹.
Tijuana
Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Isa 🏹.
Coconut oil Nourishing Shampoo 16 oz and Coconut oil Nourishing Conditioner 16oz dry, damaged hair.  Me gusta Mucho! Mi cabello es ondulado y le va muy bien, huele muy rico y es una empresa responsable con el medio ambiente.
andewarhol
Atizapan
I liked it a lot!! i prefer the biotin one (it’s BOMB) but this one is surprisingly good as well. Also, don’t try the red/orange one it’s not that good.
Aline B.
Mexico
Best shampoo ever. It helps me detangle my hair and smells so good. Even though it has sulfates it isn’t harsh at all. Leaves hair shiny and soft.

Looking for your answer?