BY NONE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Who knew rich, fatty oils could make you feel so light? This moisturizing shampoo cleans without stripping hair (which means it also helps your hair color last longer) or leaving behind build-up that weighs it down. Macadamia oil harnesses the power of healthy omega 7, 5, and 3 fatty acids to nourish strands, while argan, avocado, and walnut oils repair, hydrate, and strengthen. The result: shiny, salon-worthy hair that's bouncy and light. see more...

• I have fine hair that is oily on top and dry ends. I'm lo...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Ulta was having their 33.8 oz shampoo and conditioners on sale. I had narrowed it down between this one and AG Hair Care. This had me sold based on the smell. It has a very warm chocolate scent to it that lingers in your hair. I didn't notice any thickness, but the volume was outstanding! The texture is for baby-fine to fine hair the bottle states it is free of sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. Best yet it is color-safe and cruelty-free! I tease my hair so I wash it about every other night to get the tangles out. Needless to say, it has probably saved so many strains of hair!
Louise C.
Elkmont, AL
I have to color my hair about every 4-6 weeks to cover my grays. I had my hair done and asked the stylist how to maintain the color. She recommended this. I have put off buying the "expensive" shampoos for a while. But once I bought and used this, I'm hooked. My hair feels like new hair. It's super soft, shiny, and not frizzy. I found the product on Amazon for $22 and it is worth it.
Abby D.
This shampoo is amazing. I have very fine hair. At the scalp, it's very oily yet at the ends it gets very dry and brittle. No product was working with my hair - if I used something moisturizing it would make my hair oilier and heavy. If I used something volumizing, I found that it was stripping the oils from my hair to make it lighter and was drying out my hair. This product is the perfect in between. It controls my oils AND moisturizes my hair. It also volumizes and lifts my fine yet thick hair. If you have the same issue as me, this product is for you. It does come with a big price tag. I wish you got more for your money but it is still worth the price.
Angela
I have thin, dry hair. I am almost 40 and I find that the older I get the worse my hair looks. I have a bob haircut currently and use a hairdryer/hot wand thing to fix it in the morning. So the heat styling doesn't help. So I saw this on a blog post and thought I would try it. In our Ulta all I could find was the travel pack with the four products in it for $26. I bought that and WOW! As soon as I dried my hair I was amazed. I did nothing else differently and the body my hair had was amazing. It smells great and wow it made my hair so much more shiny. I wish so bad the large pump size was available but it says it's currently out of stock everywhere. This is a pricey shampoo--but you only need a little bit so it's worth it in my opinion.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
I love all products from this line! I do wish there was more of a nutty smell to everything though. The scent doesn't really match the brand name. I have so many different brands of shampoo, it's hard for me to use all of them. So currently I am using this on my six year old daughter so it gets used. I do use it myself too since I do love it. It is random what shampoo I use.
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
I first used the Travel Size to test this shampoo and I had to get the Full Size. It CHANGED my hair. I have fine hair, oily roots and very dry ends, so it leaves my scalp feeling so clean but hydrating and nourishing at the same time without weighing down. I LOVE IT!
Angel L.
This stuff is amazing! I got the kit for baby fine/fine hair, and it is wonderful. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and leaves it soft and volumized!
Alina P.
North York, ON
The best shampoo I've ever bought in my life. My hair feels like I just out of salon. And the scent is so pleasant. I have do ends and oily roots.this shampoo fixes everything.no lie
Andréa P.
Fontana, CA
I have fine hair that is oily on top and dry ends. I'm looking for a shampoo that can balance my hair and make it looks fuller. Is this the right one?

back