Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioning Mist uploaded by Gerna L.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Weightless Moisture Conditioning Mist - Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioning Mist is a unique product for those baby fine textures that avoid a traditional conditioner due to fear of weigh down. This leave-in mist alternative is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX of macadamia and argan oils to help strengthen and repair. Collagen, silk amino acids, and quinoa strengthen and improve tensile strength of even the most delicate textures. Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens.(8.0 oz.) - Weightless Moisture Conditioning Mist see more...

Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this travel size product in my birchbox and I love it! I've heard of this company and never used it until I was introduced to it through birchbox and I'm so glad I was. I use it on my hair after the shower on my damp hair. It makes my hair feel better the minute I put it on my hair and brush it through. This is a great product and I recommend it to everyone that wants healthy hair!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I cannot say this is the best leave-in conditioning spray I've ever used, but it's still pretty damn good. It smells amazing and made it fairly easy to brush my hair without pulling. I still think that VERB's spray is the best, but this one is right up there! I also really appreciate that this brand is cruelty free, and I will be trying more of their products in the near future.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
This stuff is AMAZING! I got to try it in my birchbox and fell in love! First off it smells like a beach! It's a lightweight spray that I spray all over my wet hair. It helps detangle and when it air dries it looks so healthy and tame. Everyone who has tried mine said their hair was left SO soft but not flat! Definitely recommend!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
This one is fun and I love using it! Its great for date night or if you need to suddenly run out the door its perfect for a pick me up to your afternoon hair. Its a little pricey so I don't use it everyday, but it smells amazing and works well. Just use lightly, otherwise you'll have to shampoo after only a day after using it.
Vivian L.
I received the travel size of this product in my Birchbox and I love it. Literally the best leave in conditioner I have tried. Would probably never buy the full size since it is super expensive but love the product itself. If you have the money, definitely buy this leave in conditioner.
Shela T.
Cross Hill, SC
It's so hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't feel like it's clogging my pours. luckily I can across this one!! when I apply this moisturizer to my skin I can automatically feel the difference. I recommend this to everyone. you can really feel the difference an I'm in love!!!
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
Love this! A very light leave in spray that helps detangle and leaves my hair smoothr and shinier. Doesn't leave any stickiness or feeling of build-up.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Very very strong smell. Works okay. Price is really high for what it is. Did I mention the very strong smell?
Danielle M.
Absolutely positively love this, most amazing leave in conditioner I've ever used, I got this as a sample in Birchbox but I will be repurchasing in the future although it is a bit pricey, but the way it leaves my hair shiny and silky it's so worth it, plus it smells amazing!
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love love love! This product smells amazing! I use it all the time and it's such a great detangler. My friend gave it to me and I'm running low so I want to buy a new one but I can't find it in stores. 😭 I'll check another store or online.

back