BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Ultra Rich Moisture Cleansing Conditioner - Ultra Rich Moisture Cleansing Conditioner is ideal for coarser hair textures. It is a gentle non-stripping, yet effective, cleanser-conditioner combination that provides foamless cleansing and deep conditioning in one step. Coarse hair is left balanced, nourished and hydrated without any weigh-down. Curls are left detangled, frizz-free and full of bounce. - Ultra Rich Moisture Cleansing Conditioner see more...

• I hear marketing is very good for your hair was wondering if this...2 Answers
Sarah N.
My hair is wavy-curly depending on the day. It is thin and color treated. It's dry and prone to frizz, but gets oily quickly near the roots. I originally received is product in a birchbox. The sample lasted a week and I loved the results. My curls were defined, my hair was frizz free, it smelled nice. But using only this product every day for a week- on day 6 my hair was visibly greasy and looked weighed down. I bought the full size to see how the product worked long term. I need to use a light shampoo once a week, but still enjoy this product.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I recently got a deluxe sample of this in monthly beauty box, and I loved it so much that I've since purchased and repurchased the full size bottles. I have thin, fine, color-treated hair that gets oily very quickly, making it hard to have second-day hair that looks any good at all. But shampooing every day is not good for my color! Enter this product-- it effectively cleanses, adds moisture, all the while protecting my hair. I'm left with soft, manageable hair, and it smells great too! I will buy this over and over!
Amanda A.
Monrovia, CA
My hair is super soft with this conditioner !!! I find myself touching my hair nonstop
karmila M.
fredericksburg
I have dry hair, I mean really dry. I've been trying many shampoos, conditioners and hair masks. I use different technique of washing my hair too (including that reversible method) but still, my hair dry! until I found this cleanser, I love it!! I love the fragrance, it is sweet and refreshing! The texture is like a light lotion, not as thick as conditioner. I use it 3 times a week and the result is great. My is shiny, flowing and sleek. The smell is also last until I wash it again. I love this hair cleanser
Sab R.
I mean it's great .. I guess, I wouldn't say it's worth the propaganda in my opinion. It's not the best and if you are looking for like an ideal conditioner it does the job but it isn't like THE BESTT.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I hear marketing is very good for your hair was wondering if this product is good