BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Tousled Texture Finishing Spray - Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray is a dry finishing spray that adds multi-dimensional texture to boosts fullness and creates volume. This versatile formula is great for longer layered styles, loose braided styles, short texturized looks and everything in between. Light hold with a natural finish.(8.5 oz.) - Tousled Texture Finishing Spray see more...

Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This spray smells so weird and the more I use it I hate the smell!!! It doesn't do much at all to my hair for texture and I would not recommend this as a texturizer. I love a lot of products from this brand but this one didn't do much for me. if you're looking for a good texture spray I would go with the big sexy hair what a tease back comb in a bottle.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Auburn, AL
I have a short blonde lob and have been using this product for about a year now. This stuff comes out of the bottle at like 60 mph, so it gives insane lift, volume, and texture. I curl my hair with a wand, spritz three or four sprays of this on my hair, and with a little dry shampoo I don't have to touch it again for like three days. It's perfect for a lived-in look that's so in right now and it smells like angels.
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is suppose to add texture and volume to hair. In my opinion I don't think it actually does much. It brings about a slight hold but other than that it doesn't do anything else