BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Tousled Texture Finishing Spray - Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray is a dry finishing spray that adds multi-dimensional texture to boosts fullness and creates volume. This versatile formula is great for longer layered styles, loose braided styles, short texturized looks and everything in between. Light hold with a natural finish.(8.5 oz.) - Tousled Texture Finishing Spray see more...

Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This spray smells so weird and the more I use it I hate the smell!!! It doesn't do much at all to my hair for texture and I would not recommend this as a texturizer. I love a lot of products from this brand but this one didn't do much for me. if you're looking for a good texture spray I would go with the big sexy hair what a tease back comb in a bottle.
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is suppose to add texture and volume to hair. In my opinion I don't think it actually does much. It brings about a slight hold but other than that it doesn't do anything else
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Auburn, AL
I have a short blonde lob and have been using this product for about a year now. This stuff comes out of the bottle at like 60 mph, so it gives insane lift, volume, and texture. I curl my hair with a wand, spritz three or four sprays of this on my hair, and with a little dry shampoo I don't have to touch it again for like three days. It's perfect for a lived-in look that's so in right now and it smells like angels.