BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Tousled Texture Finishing Spray - Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray is a dry finishing spray that adds multi-dimensional texture to boosts fullness and creates volume. This versatile formula is great for longer layered styles, loose braided styles, short texturized looks and everything in between. Light hold with a natural finish.(8.5 oz.) - Tousled Texture Finishing Spray see more...

Katherine B.
I'm a hairstylist and have tried MANY different texturizing sprays. Many of them feel wet and sometimes can remain feeling sticky. This spray is like a mix between a dry shampoo and a light hairspray. It goes on completely dry, has a slight hold, and adds the perfect amount of texture to my hair. I use it as a working hair spray and a finishing spray. It's such a versatile product. I think the people who may be unhappy with the product probably didn't know what to expect. If you're looking for a moderate-extreme hold, look elsewhere. This has an extremely light hold, but it does add texture to the hair. Which is DIFFERENT than hold! This is by far, my favorite hair product.
Cassandra G.
Auburn, AL
I have a short blonde lob and have been using this product for about a year now. This stuff comes out of the bottle at like 60 mph, so it gives insane lift, volume, and texture. I curl my hair with a wand, spritz three or four sprays of this on my hair, and with a little dry shampoo I don't have to touch it again for like three days. It's perfect for a lived-in look that's so in right now and it smells like angels.
Karolina D.
Sakiai
Review for: Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray more...
I love this spray. I spray it on my hair after I have straightened them. It works great, and the smell is amazing also it leaved my hair super shiny.
alysis d.
Review for: Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray more...
super awesome for anyone looking for that extra little bit of texture. i have medium hair so i do have a fair bit of volume but i use this product when i straighten my hair to give a piece-y look and it works wonders
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is suppose to add texture and volume to hair. In my opinion I don't think it actually does much. It brings about a slight hold but other than that it doesn't do anything else
Florencia B.
Vacaville, CA
This spray smells so weird and the more I use it I hate the smell!!! It doesn't do much at all to my hair for texture and I would not recommend this as a texturizer. I love a lot of products from this brand but this one didn't do much for me. if you're looking for a good texture spray I would go with the big sexy hair what a tease back comb in a bottle.

Amazon