Macadamia Professional Texturizing Salt Spray uploaded by Katie H.Macadamia Professional Texturizing Salt Spray uploaded by Katie H.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Texturizing Salt Spray - Macadamia Professional Texturizing Salt Spray is a sea salt infused styling spray that adds texture, fullness and light hold. Perfect for creating tousled beachy waves with just the right amount of volume.(4.2 oz.) - Texturizing Salt Spray see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
There quite frankly aren’t enough stars for this product!! I just picked this up on a whim. I am so in love! I am going to have this for as long as they produce it. The smell absolutely blows my mind! I got compliment after compliment on my hair the very first time I tried it! 💋
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the macadamia brand! Now they have a salt spray that works great and smells delicious. Fair price and top in comparison to the alternatives out there. Doesn't make my hair crunchy or stiff! Highly recommended!
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
This is my favorite summer hair styler. It has such a great smell and it works so great! It doesn't dry out your hair as much as some other products do and the value is pretty good. One bottle usually lasts me about 2-3 months.
Leah M.
Coal Township, PA
This product makes your hair very curly but doesn't give it that drying feel that some other products give . It honestly just smells like the beach