BY NONE

We'll admit it: Being on time isn't always our forte. On those jump-out-of-bed mornings, we reach for this little miracle working spray. Made with translucent powder that blends with all hair colors, this dry shampoo absorbs oil and product build-up in one clean sweep. The result? Rejuvenated voluminous locks at the press of a button. Now, if only choosing an outfit was that simple. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Floriscel G.
Yakima , WA
This is seriously the best dry shampoo I've ever purchased and tried it literally converted me! It's not to messy doesn't leave a strong residue that you get stuck looking like you have white hair, it also leaves a nice texture if your trying to get beachy waves and if you r prone to have oily hair this is the best here it'lol soak up all the oils, now it does have a fragrance too it so if you don't like that divert but it's not bad or overpowering. By far the best dry shampoo I've ever tried tho!👍🏼
Rachel B.
Newbury, NH
This is probably my all time favorite dry shampoo. It smells good, works wonders, and is natural!
Carlene G.
Out of all the dry shampoos I’ve tried ( batiste, L’Oréal clay,  Garnier, Pantene, treseme) this is by far the best! It keeps my extremely oily scalp oil free longer than any other by a factor of days! It smells amazing and adds great texture. The only downside is the price. The only two places I’ve found it are Ulta $19.95 and Hautlook for $9.95. The problem with hautlook is shipping which if I remember correctly brings the $9.95 up to about $17.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo is a great dry shampoo. I have long brown hair that's wavy / curly. It's slightly white when you spray it, but it goes away very easily. I love the scent!
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
Love this product. Sometimes you need a boost in your hair and don't want to rewash it. I have medium hair that is frizzy with humidity. This tames it down perfectly. I love the way my hair feels when I spray it on there.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I am always on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo and right now this is my front runner! I love that it is a translucent powder (easy to blend in), it smells great, absorbs the oil but not so much that my hair looks dry/matte and makes my hair soft as well! Highly recommend trying it out for yourself!
Holly F.
This stuff is amazing! :) I am in love with it! I have tried MANY brands, I promise, and this is hands down the best one to use. No residue, no flakes, no stickiness, no greasiness, just a perfect spray to absorb all of your oils and give you beautiful fresh hair. It also smells yummy! I spray this on my roots and fluff it up with my fingers and it gives such a voluminous effect, and it also leaves my hair looking nice and healthy. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who is seeking a dry shampoo that isn't heavy on the scalp and gives you gorgeous hair.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Very good dry shampoo!! Didn't leave sticky mess or flaking. I've learned you have to section and spray roots about 6 inches out to really get best results. This one works great!
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is the 3rd brand of dry shampoo I have used and this one is the absolute best one. It absorbs the oil very well and extends the wear of your style.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Amazing stuff! Smells great and leaves no strange residue. I simply spritz, let rest and comb through!
Carlene G.
Does anyone know of a similar product for less? I’ve tried batiste (tropical and original),  Pantene, Garnier, the L’Oréal clay one and treseme. I like batiste probably the best of those I’ve tried but it barely holds a candle to this macadamia one.