Macadamia Professional Smoothing Curl Cream

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia Professional Smoothing Curl Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Macadamia Professional Smoothing Curl Cream!
Anna Z.
Spokane Vly, WA
This cream is such a life safer for someone who gets frizzy hair and has a hard time brushing hair after a shower. Defiantly saved my life and will be repurchasing this product for sure.
Hailey R.
Calgary, AB
I swear by the shampoo and conditioner from this line so I wanted to love this product too. I went in with really high expectations and was quickly disappointed. It really did not do anything for my hair. My hair is naturally messy curly and dry. When using this product I did not se a difference in my curls or finish. The only bonus was how nice my smelt.

Looking for your answer?