Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo uploaded by fatiha c.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Nourishing Moisture Shampoo - Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo offers richer hydration for medium to coarse hair textures. It contains the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX of macadamia and argan oils to help strengthen and repair while avocado and hazelnut oils nourish and provide anti-aging benefits. A blend of vitamins A, C and E bring balance to hair and helps to improve tensile strength. Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens. - Nourishing Moisture Shampoo see more...

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
I love this shampoo! It effectively cleanses my fine, color-treated hair, without stripping the color or moisture, and smells amazing! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it. I use this with the Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, and they leave my hair soft and manageable. Love this product and this brand as a whole!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
I'm giving this product a 3 star review only because I don't think it was right for my hair type. Although my hair is damaged from frequent dying, it's fine and straight. It's also very oily. This shampoo only made my hair greasier. It would probably be a great product for someone looking for more moisture
Chrissy L.
Chrissy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This line has to be one of the greatest in haircare. I use this shampoo fairly often and alternate it with a cowash shampoo. It will dry my hair out if I use it very often but is also fairly moisturizing. It also smells good. I recommend!
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Turlock, CA
Very nourishing shampoo! Would only recommend if your hair is thick! Its vert heavy. But perfect for dry damaged hair
Ali E.
Ali E.
Hair is so smooth after using this product. Love this product. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is such an amazing hydrating shampoo, and in my search to find this one, I spent a lot of money on other brands, and this one is not that expensive in comparison to other brands I've tried. I have the large bottle so it includes a pump which is absolutely super convenient in the shower. It has a light scent but nothing overpowering or floral or sweet, and it really does a phenomenal job at cleaning the oil and residue from your scalp but not drying out the rest of your hair. I love that it is made with macadamia oil in the formula, to help keep strands hydrated and shiny. I've used several bottles now, it's awesome!
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Fargo, ND
Purchased this and the conditioner at the Ulta liter sale! A wonderful woman from the salon recommended it and I'm so happy she did. Hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner I have ever purchased. The smell is a wonderful macadamia scent, that leaves my hair smelling wonderful all day. The shampoo is a nice lather and rinses easily. The conditioner is rich and also an easy rinse. My hair afterwords is so soft, smooth and shiny! I forever thank the wonderful woman at Ulta for recommending this. The price tag is a bit higher than I'm used to but 100% worth it. Although the liter sale made the price much more affordable if you're able to snag it. I would and have recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Eugene, OR
I tried this shampoo over the summer and I fell in love. It smells amazing, it makes my hair feel soft, healthy, and just wonderful really. I can definitely feel a difference when I use this shampoo, compared to others. The one I tried wasn't mine, but during a sale at Ulta I placed an order to finally have my own.
Deana F.
Deana F.
Philadelphia, PA
i work at a hair salon and received this complimentary but so far using this i like it! i have light blonde ombré at my ends so it helps keep my hair soft and smooth. safe for color treated/highlighted hair. it leaves your hair feeling clean and managable.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent shampoo..one of my favorites..lathers well..doesn't strip hair..smells great..moisturizes hair..untangles and makes brushing out hair easy..hair is shiny and frizz free..a continuous repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Tara T.
Tara T.
I love changing up shampoo's every other time, but get disappointed when the nice ones aren't up to par. Does this one leave your hair feeling heavy and flat?
AsiaL H.
AsiaL H.
I have heard so much about this shampoo, does it really moisturize the hair, I have curly fine hair and I am looking for extra moisture?
Eugene, OR
Do you use this every day? Or would you recommend only using it a couple of times a week?
Eugene, OR
Would you recommend getting the conditioner as well?
Eugene, OR
What does this shampoo smell like?