Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

by Macadamia Professional

Nourishing Moisture Shampoo - Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo offers richer hydration for medium to coarse hair textures. It contains the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX of macadamia and argan oils to help strengthen and repair while avocado and hazelnut oils nourish and provide anti-aging benefits. A blend of vitamins A, C and E bring balance to hair and helps to improve tensile strength. Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens. - Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

Would you recommend getting the conditioner as well?
What does this shampoo smell like?
Start your review of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo!
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good product..leaves hair clean and soft without over drying it. Doesn't help with my dry scalp but it gets the job done.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent shampoo..one of my favorites..lathers well..doesn't strip hair..smells great..moisturizes hair..untangles and makes brushing out hair easy..hair is shiny and frizz free..a continuous repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is such an amazing hydrating shampoo, and in my search to find this one, I spent a lot of money on other brands, and this one is not that expensive in comparison to other brands I've tried. I have the large bottle so it includes a pump which is absolutely super convenient in the shower. It has a light scent but nothing overpowering or floral or sweet, and it really does a phenomenal job at cleaning the oil and residue from your scalp but not drying out the rest of your hair. I love that it is made with macadamia oil in the formula, to help keep strands hydrated and shiny. I've used several bottles now, it's awesome!
Jenna H.
Bel Air, MD
This is really the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. It leaves my hair feeling soft,shiny, and healthy. I will not be using anything else since trying this. It smells amazing as well. Just be mindful that there are different types and to get the one that discribes your hair type.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
I love this shampoo! It effectively cleanses my fine, color-treated hair, without stripping the color or moisture, and smells amazing! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it. I use this with the Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, and they leave my hair soft and manageable. Love this product and this brand as a whole!
Monica M.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this natural shampoo product it nourishes and softens my hair without weighting it down. I wish I wasn’t as expensive. But it’s nice when you find it on sale. I will keep buying this product because of the quality of it.
Regan H.
Charleston, SC
As a person with thick, wavy, frizzy hair, this shampoo helped a lot! I think there maybe glitter in it that helps make your hair shiny! Either that or it’s magic! It reduced my frizz without making my hair look greasy. I really think it’s worth the price.
Dina N.
Philadelphia, PA
i work at a hair salon and received this complimentary but so far using this i like it! i have light blonde ombré at my ends so it helps keep my hair soft and smooth. safe for color treated/highlighted hair. it leaves your hair feeling clean and managable.
Chrissy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This line has to be one of the greatest in haircare. I use this shampoo fairly often and alternate it with a cowash shampoo. It will dry my hair out if I use it very often but is also fairly moisturizing. It also smells good. I recommend!
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
I'm giving this product a 3 star review only because I don't think it was right for my hair type. Although my hair is damaged from frequent dying, it's fine and straight. It's also very oily. This shampoo only made my hair greasier. It would probably be a great product for someone looking for more moisture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
k L.