Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo uploaded by fatiha c.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Nourishing Moisture Shampoo - Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo offers richer hydration for medium to coarse hair textures. It contains the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX of macadamia and argan oils to help strengthen and repair while avocado and hazelnut oils nourish and provide anti-aging benefits. A blend of vitamins A, C and E bring balance to hair and helps to improve tensile strength. Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens. - Nourishing Moisture Shampoo see more...

Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo over the summer and I fell in love. It smells amazing, it makes my hair feel soft, healthy, and just wonderful really. I can definitely feel a difference when I use this shampoo, compared to others. The one I tried wasn't mine, but during a sale at Ulta I placed an order to finally have my own.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing hydrating shampoo, and in my search to find this one, I spent a lot of money on other brands, and this one is not that expensive in comparison to other brands I've tried. I have the large bottle so it includes a pump which is absolutely super convenient in the shower. It has a light scent but nothing overpowering or floral or sweet, and it really does a phenomenal job at cleaning the oil and residue from your scalp but not drying out the rest of your hair. I love that it is made with macadamia oil in the formula, to help keep strands hydrated and shiny. I've used several bottles now, it's awesome!
Mikaela M.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this and the conditioner at the Ulta liter sale! A wonderful woman from the salon recommended it and I'm so happy she did. Hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner I have ever purchased. The smell is a wonderful macadamia scent, that leaves my hair smelling wonderful all day. The shampoo is a nice lather and rinses easily. The conditioner is rich and also an easy rinse. My hair afterwords is so soft, smooth and shiny! I forever thank the wonderful woman at Ulta for recommending this. The price tag is a bit higher than I'm used to but 100% worth it. Although the liter sale made the price much more affordable if you're able to snag it. I would and have recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent shampoo..one of my favorites..lathers well..doesn't strip hair..smells great..moisturizes hair..untangles and makes brushing out hair easy..hair is shiny and frizz free..a continuous repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Deana F.
Philadelphia, PA
i work at a hair salon and received this complimentary but so far using this i like it! i have light blonde ombré at my ends so it helps keep my hair soft and smooth. safe for color treated/highlighted hair. it leaves your hair feeling clean and managable.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this product a 3 star review only because I don't think it was right for my hair type. Although my hair is damaged from frequent dying, it's fine and straight. It's also very oily. This shampoo only made my hair greasier. It would probably be a great product for someone looking for more moisture
Jenna H.
Bel Air, MD
This is really the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. It leaves my hair feeling soft,shiny, and healthy. I will not be using anything else since trying this. It smells amazing as well. Just be mindful that there are different types and to get the one that discribes your hair type.
Chrissy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This line has to be one of the greatest in haircare. I use this shampoo fairly often and alternate it with a cowash shampoo. It will dry my hair out if I use it very often but is also fairly moisturizing. It also smells good. I recommend!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this shampoo. It smells great and I do feel like it lives up to the claims of being nourishing, rehydrating, restoring, and rebalancing. Cruelty free and color safe are added bonuses, and I enjoyed the scent.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
It's a great product, leaves hair soft, silky and smelling absolutely amazing. It is so gentle on your hair but still cleans all the residue from other hair products
Tara T.
I love changing up shampoo's every other time, but get disappointed when the nice ones aren't up to par. Does this one leave your hair feeling heavy and flat?
AsiaL H.
I have heard so much about this shampoo, does it really moisturize the hair, I have curly fine hair and I am looking for extra moisture?
Eugene, OR
Do you use this every day? Or would you recommend only using it a couple of times a week?
Eugene, OR
Would you recommend getting the conditioner as well?
Eugene, OR
What does this shampoo smell like?