BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for Medium – Coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair.

KEY BENEFITS:

• Nourishes, repairs and tames
  • Infuses moisture, softness, protection & shine
  • Reduces blow dry time and provides UV protection

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Macadamia Oil – Rich in nourishing omega 7, 5 and 3 fatty acids that promote healthy hair
  • Argan Oil – Rich in omega 9 fatty acid that helps to repair and strengthen hair
  • Vitamin E – Hydrates and provides intense nourishment

DIRECTIONS:

• Apply a few drops to your palms, using more or less depending on hair length. Rub hands together and then through hair, focusing on mid-length to ends. Treatment can be applied to damp hair before air or blow drying, or to dry hair as needed.

ALWAYS:

• Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens

Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
I loved this product! It was definitely worth the price! It was super moisturizing to my split ends especially since I have bleached hair. It helped restore the health of my hair with out making it feel oily.
Jackeline P.
Yo lo he utilizado por mas de 2 meses y me encanta el resultado no es seboso en mi cabello se siente bn suave y casi no se me enrreda. lo unico es el olor q es un poco feito a mi gusto pero de alli todo genial
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
This is an amazing hair oil, if you can get past the smell. It is the only hair oil that instantly delivers smooth, healthy looking, frizz free hair. I have tried a lot of hair oils because I'm a hairdresser and this is by far my favorite!
Ashley C.
I got a sample in an ipsy bag and I ended up buying it. I love the sweet smell and it makes my hair feel so soft without being greasy. I mix a little in with some coconut oil to make a simple hair mask.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love this product. I got a sample in a subscription box and I'm so happy with it. It smells so good. It's perfect for taming any baby hair sticking out. It leaves a perfect shine. I will definitely be buying it once my samplease runs out.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff I put it on my hair before I blow dry and flat iron my hair, it is the best. It makes my hair feel so nice and healthy. I try to put it on my ends and my hair just loves this. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Got this as a sample in my beauty box and I love it! Will repurchase once I run out. It's a must after I blow dry my hair, or sometimes I just rub it in when my hair feels dry! After I use up my current hair mask
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This is my favorite Macadamia product and it is the best hair oil I have ever used. It makes hair smooth, hels with damaged and split ends and the smell is amazing. I strongly recommend it.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! I love everything about it. The smell, how soft it makes your hair feel. It's one of the best hair products on the market. I always buy samples at ULTA to give out to my friends to try it.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box and loved it so much, I went out and bought it. The bottle may be a bit small but a tiny dab of this oil goes a long way. Use it before blowdrying and it keeps my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I have frizz in the summer and this oil is a godsend.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Vee W.
What does this heal oil product do? How does it make you feel after using it?
Jasmine A.
Weslaco, TX
I have bright purple hair at the moment & I'm looking for something that is safe for color treated hair and will also eliminate frizz. Would anyone recommend this?
Btissam E.
Temara, Morocco
This products is awesome but what do you think about the price guys ?!
Sammantha G.
Is this worth the hype? has it helped your hair?