Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for Medium – Coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair.

KEY BENEFITS:

• Nourishes, repairs and tames
  • Infuses moisture, softness, protection & shine
  • Reduces blow dry time and provides UV protection

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Macadamia Oil – Rich in nourishing omega 7, 5 and 3 fatty acids that promote healthy hair
  • Argan Oil – Rich in omega 9 fatty acid that helps to repair and strengthen hair
  • Vitamin E – Hydrates and provides intense nourishment

DIRECTIONS:

• Apply a few drops to your palms, using more or less depending on hair length. Rub hands together and then through hair, focusing on mid-length to ends. Treatment can be applied to damp hair before air or blow drying, or to dry hair as needed.

ALWAYS:

• Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens

Is this good to put on dry damaged hair?
How does macadamia oil compare to say coconut oil or argan oil? how's the consistency and moisture level?
I've been looking for something to help with my dry, coarse hair. Will this leave hair feeling oily? Or nah?
Start your review of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment!
Vixie R.
Madison Hts, VA
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment uploaded by Vixie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful hair oil that keeps my wavy hair under control. The smell is intoxicating- a soft mix of beachy and coconut. I love the way it makes my hair feel soft. It protects my hair with any hot tools like hairdryer and flat iron. Huile hydratante Nourishing 125 ml
Lisa P.
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment uploaded by Lisa P.
Great conditioning treatment . Had been apprehensive thinking my hair would feel oily. Does not feel oily , maintains bounce after styling . Scent is pretty pleasant to me. Leaves my hair looking shiny. I even use it when letting my hair air dry. I purchased it at Marshalls for $15. Not sure if that's the standard price .Would recommend it .
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Amazing conditioning treatment. It's so rare to find products like this. Recommend to anyone who needs a deep conditioner
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
I have extremely thick, course, wavey hard to manage hair. I've tried countless products to try to tame frizz and make my hair smoothr. This product works better than anything I've ever tried! It smells great and leaves my hair soft and easier to style.
Jesse K.
My favorite oil. Yes can actually feel a difference when I use this verses when I don’t.
Marina B.
Clackamas, OR
Great product! I personally love all macadamia products because they don’t have harsh chemicals, smell nice and works so well! This treatment always gives my hair a boost and makes it look healthy!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing!!! It’s a lite on the heavier side so it works best when hair is wet (in my experience) and a very little bit goes a long way. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I started out wuth morrocan oil but I needed something heavier.  This oil is a heavier oil and you should use it if your ends are crazy or you have super frizzy hair.  It's amazing, it has a very light scent and my hair gets really poofy at the ends and this really helps for adding shine to my ends and helping my ends to look more sleek and healthy.  I highly recommend if you have coarse hair, difficult hair, frizzy hair, lots of natural volume that you want to control.
Sasha K.
I'd like to start off by saying I'm not the biggest fan of any hair oil products. In fact, every time I attempted to use hair oils, my hair would instantly become weighed down and looked very greasy & unappealing as if I needed to quickly take a shower to wash it all out. So needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled to see that a hair oil product was given to me within my BirchBox this month. However, I was quite surprised to find that this hair oil's consistency and powers was much different than any other hair oil I had tried in the past. My hair did not look or feel weighed down once dispersed into my hair and it also helped with keeping my hair from becoming straw-like while being outside the heat and beating sun rays. The scent of this product isn't the best smell as it reminds me a lot of a really strong man cologne fragrance but overall, it could be worse and chemical like with other products I've tried in the past. I was also quite surprised at the generous size that was given within the sample which will definitely provide that most uses out of a sample I had ever received. Overall, I actually enjoyed this particular product and would possibly consider purchasing this in full size.
Susan W.
Dallas
I use this once a month to deep condition my hair which is color treated. This is a little pricey but you can get it on sale at Ulta.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...