3 colors available

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #43 in Conditioning Treatments

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for Medium – Coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair.

KEY BENEFITS:

• Nourishes, repairs and tames
  • Infuses moisture, softness, protection & shine
  • Reduces blow dry time and provides UV protection

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Macadamia Oil – Rich in nourishing omega 7, 5 and 3 fatty acids that promote healthy hair
  • Argan Oil – Rich in omega 9 fatty acid that helps to repair and strengthen hair
  • Vitamin E – Hydrates and provides intense nourishment

DIRECTIONS:

• Apply a few drops to your palms, using more or less depending on hair length. Rub hands together and then through hair, focusing on mid-length to ends. Treatment can be applied to damp hair before air or blow drying, or to dry hair as needed.

ALWAYS:

• Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens

• How does macadamia oil compare to say coconut oil or argan oil? how...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with my dry, coarse hair. W...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for people with thin...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Hi V.
Hi V.
Plano, TX
Love this stuff! Got a backup bottle immediately after using cause I wanted to share it with my sisters right away and didn't want to be without it myself! It works great on damp hair to set it up to dry softly and smoothly or on dry hair to tame flyaways/frizz. My hair is curly/frizzy and my sister have straightish/wavy hair- it works great for both of us!
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this product! I have been an avid it's a ten user for years but once I found this stuff it has turned into my new Holy grail item. It smells amazing and I can't even find words to explain how silky soft and smooth this product makes my hair as well as how healthy it makes my hair. I absolutely love this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nourishing oil is great for curly hair. It leaves your hair feeling moisturized and non-greasy. It also smells fantastic, which is a big bonus! Whenever I wear this in my hair, I get compliments on the smell. However, I feel like if you have super thin hair, then this could make your hair greasy if used a lot.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. My hair is course, dry, and gets frizzy with the humidity here, and I've spent a small fortune in products that did nothing but waste my money. A friend told me about Macadamia Natural Oil and I tried it...and found a PERFECT match for what my hair needs!!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from a friend and I love it! I use it every other night/ every night if needed. It is an okay smell, it does a great job of moisturizing hair without making it greasy/ oily, as long as it is applied to the lengths of hair, I look forward to purchasing this soon!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product hoping for a product that could tame my hair in this Florida humidity. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I didn't see any difference and my hair frizzed out as soon as it hit the humidity. Also not a big fan of the patchouli fragrance. The scent is not for me.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
This is the hair oil that I'm currently using, and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feel super soft and shiny, without weighing it down or feeling greasy. It's perfect for my dry, frizzy, color-treated hair. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I keep a small bottle at my desk and put it on my ends during the days when I work to keep them moisturized and feeling great! Smell is decent. For medium to course hair or color treated hair. It nourishes, repairs, and tames! Get it and love it :)
Nan B.
Nan B.
Midland, VA
Got this as a gift- LOVE IT! I use this after the shower when my hair is wet - and it helps fight the frizz and I am able to just let my hair down in the AM and I do not have wild hair. I also use Josie Maran- and it is comparable to her products.
Lynn L.
Lynn L.
San Dimas, CA
I received a sample in one of my subscription boxes and was hooked!
This whole line is amazing. A little goes a long way and it's great. It leaves my hair super soft and smelling good. I have processed thick hair and it doesn't weigh it down
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Vee W.
Vee W.
What does this heal oil product do? How does it make you feel after using it?
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Weslaco, TX
I have bright purple hair at the moment & I'm looking for something that is safe for color treated hair and will also eliminate frizz. Would anyone recommend this?
Btissam E.
Btissam E.
Rabat
This products is awesome but what do you think about the price guys ?!
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the hype? has it helped your hair?