BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #50 in Hair Treatments

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for Medium – Coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair.

KEY BENEFITS:

• Nourishes, repairs and tames
  • Infuses moisture, softness, protection & shine
  • Reduces blow dry time and provides UV protection

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Macadamia Oil – Rich in nourishing omega 7, 5 and 3 fatty acids that promote healthy hair
  • Argan Oil – Rich in omega 9 fatty acid that helps to repair and strengthen hair
  • Vitamin E – Hydrates and provides intense nourishment

DIRECTIONS:

• Apply a few drops to your palms, using more or less depending on hair length. Rub hands together and then through hair, focusing on mid-length to ends. Treatment can be applied to damp hair before air or blow drying, or to dry hair as needed.

ALWAYS:

• Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens

• How does macadamia oil compare to say coconut oil or argan oil? h...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with my dry, coarse hair....1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for people with thin... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Beauty ...
Sage P.
This makes my hair feel amazing. The price is pretty high for hair oil but it doesn't take a lot to work through your hair. I have long hair and it works great for smoothing dead ends and dull color treated hair. It leaves my hair so shiny but without feeling greasy, which is huge for me because I really don't like greasy hair. The smell was strange at first but now I love it.
Alana S.
I think this a good product with people with thick unruly frizzy hair. I have thin curly hair that occasionally gets frizzy but this was just too heavy for my hair. It smells amazing though. I now only use it before blow drying because it speeds up the blow drying process and leaves my hair shiny. But I can’t let my hair air dry with this stuff or it’s weighed down. I put a pea size on my ends if they look and feel especially dry. The bottle is expensive but if you use it sparingly it should last a while.
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
This is the beat hair oil I’ve used! It is incredibly nourishing and it has been something that has changed my hair routine. It’s very thick but be careful not to use too much because it’s VERY oily. Will continue to purchase.
Jackieee G.
Houston
It smells fantastic. It really hydrated my hair, without making It overly greasy. This product is perfect for everyday use to maintain moisture and shine.  Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I started out wuth morrocan oil but I needed something heavier.  This oil is a heavier oil and you should use it if your ends are crazy or you have super frizzy hair.  It's amazing, it has a very light scent and my hair gets really poofy at the ends and this really helps for adding shine to my ends and helping my ends to look more sleek and healthy.  I highly recommend if you have coarse hair, difficult hair, frizzy hair, lots of natural volume that you want to control.
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I have been battling against dry damaged hair for a couple of years now after a salon trip gone wrong. This has been one of the key products to help restore moisture to my ends , all while not weighing down my hair or making it feel oily. I would definitely recommend to anyone who currently is fighting dry, brittle ends. The smallest pump of product will be just enough to work all throughout your ends !
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
From the smell to the shine this stuff is pure liquid gold in my eyes! I'm obsessed. I love it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or oily and it sprays out evenly. I'm 100 percent satisfied and stay a loyal customer.
Rain K.
I love this one as much as I love the one from L'Oreal. Both of them are amazingly great. Both of them make my hair look very healthy, moisturized and nourished. It doesn't weight down, which is a huge bonus. Since this product is pretty expensive. I switch back and forth between this one and the one from L'Oreal.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
By far the best hair oil I have ever used.... and I've tried a bunch. Nothing else smooths without weighing hair down and it frizz is nonexistent with this stuff. My hair has always been dry and my ends would always get dmaged from heat tools.... not anymore. Hair is healthy and I have virtually no split ends and haven't had a trim in a year. Helped my hair grow as well.
Sasha K.
I'd like to start off by saying I'm not the biggest fan of any hair oil products. In fact, every time I attempted to use hair oils, my hair would instantly become weighed down and looked very greasy & unappealing as if I needed to quickly take a shower to wash it all out. So needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled to see that a hair oil product was given to me within my BirchBox this month. However, I was quite surprised to find that this hair oil's consistency and powers was much different than any other hair oil I had tried in the past. My hair did not look or feel weighed down once dispersed into my hair and it also helped with keeping my hair from becoming straw-like while being outside the heat and beating sun rays. The scent of this product isn't the best smell as it reminds me a lot of a really strong man cologne fragrance but overall, it could be worse and chemical like with other products I've tried in the past. I was also quite surprised at the generous size that was given within the sample which will definitely provide that most uses out of a sample I had ever received. Overall, I actually enjoyed this particular product and would possibly consider purchasing this in full size.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Vee W.
What does this heal oil product do? How does it make you feel after using it?
Jasmine A.
Weslaco, TX
I have bright purple hair at the moment & I'm looking for something that is safe for color treated hair and will also eliminate frizz. Would anyone recommend this?
Btissam E.
Rabat
This products is awesome but what do you think about the price guys ?!
Sammantha G.
Is this worth the hype? has it helped your hair?