BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

The nourishing moisture masque is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for medium-coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive pro oil complex, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
I love this Nourishing Moisture Masque! I have long, thick hair that I colour at home and I feel like this mask keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy. The masque has a very fresh smell and leaves my hair feeling so silky. I use this product weekly and always feel like I've pampered my hair after use.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Best moisturizing hair mask ever! Smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and smooth. I love this in the winter when my hair is dry and has a lot of static. I use this for longer than the recommended time and find it works great.
Lexy F.
Schenectady, NY
I’ve been using this hair mask for for two years and I’m obsessed with it! I’ve gone through a couple tubes of it and I always repurchase it. I actually started to use this in place of conditioner and it’s really help to make my hair strong and to grow. It smells amazing! It’s in the pricey side but 100000% worth the money!
Monica s.
63190000
I love this mascara she is perfect for my hair whenever possible I buy it romendo because it is good alias all the products of this brand are great I always use.
Yes the color is as expected is very good .
i'm very satisfied with the product
Rasha A.