Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia deep repair masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. a combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.

Is this good for low porosity hair?
Will this help with hair breakage?
Start your review of Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask!
Seljan H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Seljan H.
Girls! I just finished this mask today. I really loved. It is amazing product for hair. It gave my hair shine and softness.My hair was damaged and always stucked while I was combing. After this mask I can easily comb it and smell so fresh. Buy it!
Carol R.
Scarsdale, NY
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Carol R.
I’m absolutely impressed with this mask. My hair is wonderful and the price was very good!
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have used this mask here and there. I like how it makes my hair feel. It’s not a super heavy mask and doesn’t weigh down light hair. Not my favorite but I am happy to use it when I have it.
Sunny E.
I love this! Smells heavenly, leaves my coarse hair SO SILKY and smooth!! This is a big tub that takes forever to use up because you only need a small bit. Very worth the price. Try it out! Just for the smell you should get this. Haha!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask this is one of my favorites treatment to repair my hair after i dye my hair because it really works on one application and smells good the packaging its cute and affordable your hair it will be on the best hands with this product #influensterawards2020
Alyssa S.
Lowell, MA
By far the absolute best hair best I have ever tried. I've tried many expensive masks and this one seems to actually do what it says. Do this mask once a week and your hair will completely transform. It's leaves your hair looking 10x healthier and super soft! A little bit goes a long way with this mask. It's very concentrated and rich. You won't be disappointed
Ashley M.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this mask ! A little goes along way , it smells nice and I notice a difference in my hair
Cindy G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells absolutely amazing! I use it just in the very tips of my hair because it’s too heavy for my hair. My husband started using it to deep condition his beard. It definitely help keep it soft and hydrated. Needless to say this is a staple in our home.
Vanessa Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s amazing! 💜 I got this again actually after trying it once and loving it, I tried a diff brand and now I’m back to this one I love it! It’s very light in a way - I can feel good amount of slip when I detangle && it rinses out clean and easily! I don’t have to scrub it out of my hair at all - there’s zero struggle in rinsing it out. I like how I don’t need a lot also! I just noticed that today, I realized it after applying this like I normally do with the Amika conditioner, and I didn’t go in and “double dip” this seems richer actually. The Amika one is very good, but I almost wanna say this is better because of the rinse out process which helps keep my hair weightless but also I didn’t have to use a lot even though it felt not as creamy on my hands it’s weird to explain — it feels light and like I would need to really saturate my hair to detangle I thought I would deff need to add more but it was good! 😌 it smells nice kind of citrusy it mixed well with my other shampoos so that’s good!
Caitlin F.
El Paso, TX
This is a great mask that instantly revives your hair. I wear it longer than recommend then rinse it fully. My hair dries smoother and softer than ever. I have curly, thick hair and I have used this product for years!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aiperi O.
il y a 3 mois
Shelby V. il y a 3 mois
It’s not bad, not a holy grail but if I’m in a pinch I know it’s a good little mask and don’t hesitate to use it.