BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Light Therapeutic Oil That Heals, Shines and Protects Instantly Absorbs into Hair 2 Weightlessly Infuses Moisture Protection 3 Leaves Healthy Shiny Hair 4 Ideal for Fine Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil professional haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thi...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
This is a must have product for me. I apply it sparingly when my hair is wet and it leaves my hair so healthy and shiny. It smells great. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I love this! I have extremely fine hair and this spray doesn't it weigh it down like some do and I love that it smells like Macadamia nuts. It worked really well for my hair but is way too expensive to buy another one.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Love this healing oil! It smells amazing and works great . I always apply on damp hair and blow it out. Makes my hair soft and when I use the iron it doesn't damage my hair much . It's a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY
This stuff actually works really well! Sprayed it on my wet hair after washing and when it dried it was very soft. What i didn't like was the smell. Way too strong.
Jade S.
Cedar Park, TX
This really keeps down the frizz and hydrates my fine, thin, and bleached hair well. I love the smell and how it doesn't weigh my locks down.
Gaby A.
Smell was a bit strong, but it faded after a while. Product didn't weigh down hair, and leave it super soft if you apply it when hair is wet.
Olivia B.
I use this when my hair is wet, it leaves my hair silky and the ends smooth. Also works great for tangles(a little goes a long way)
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
I love using natural oil and macadamia oily its one of my favorite, leave my hair shine andy pretty, and also its a good haircare
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Smells great, leaves my hair so soft and shiny, helps with humidity, definitely recommend this!!
April C.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This really adds moisture and to my hair. It always feels so silky and soft after I apply it.
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thin hair?
Kady E.
Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first thing in the morning and by afternoon it starts looking oily. Would this make it worse?

back