BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Light Therapeutic Oil That Heals, Shines and Protects Instantly Absorbs into Hair 2 Weightlessly Infuses Moisture Protection 3 Leaves Healthy Shiny Hair 4 Ideal for Fine Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil professional haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Clare M.
I love this stuff so much! I spray it after towel drying my hair. It smells amazing and my feels so much softer! I also spray two time in my hand and smith other dry hair after straightening to tame fly always and give extra shine. Love it!
Ada R.
I am absolutely loving these products I have the hair oil and I've tried the mask and the shampoo and conditioner and I have not been disappointed yet I love how it makes my hair look shiny and it's help repair my hair but does it make my hair look greasy or oily at all I will always continue to buy these products
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love the shine and how it hydrating it is to my hair. It works as I spray it around my hair. It eases my application process especially for styling. It is long lasting I apply it every morning and from there I’m set for the day.
Morgan S.
Right now, my hair is teal. Bleached, dyed, fried. I can't wash it a lot, as it would rinse out a lot of the color and damage it further. I need products that will give the appearance of maintained cleanliness while improving the integrity of my hair. That said, I got a sample of this product in my July Birchbox, and it has done wonders! With just a few squirts all over my hair and a good comb-through, my brittle, frizzy hair is calmed and soothed without appearing greasy. If I washed my naturally curly hair, I have no doubts that this spray would add to the appearance of my curls and make them softer.
Lauren J.
Sharpsville, PA
Love this product! Strong smell, but not entirely unpleasant. Great for the days where my ends start to look dull and dry, and it definitely moisturizes my ends, but i dare not put any near my roots (being that it is an oil, it can quickly cause hair to look greasy). This is a product i would absolutely recommend to everyone
Amanda B.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely love this oil spray! I use it on my hair every time I get out of the shower and it smells amazing. I think it definitely adds shine and makes my hair softer. Will definitely repurchase.
Myra H.
Bit pricey, so if you can catch the item on sale then it's best to snatch it up then! The oil itself is great. Like all the Macadamia Professionals products that I've tried, it smells amazing and is great for adding sheen and moisture to your hair without weighing it down.
Ligia P.
I used this oil after showering. It worked well on my hear and I pretty much loved it. What I didn't love was the price. It's definitely on the pricy side, for a small bottle. I mean you get what you pay for!
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this oil ! Use it every time I get out of the shower !! I usually air dry my hair and it leaves a very natural shin without making my hair very greasy ! It smells amazing too
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
I love this healing spray! I put it on after I towel dry my hair, and even for styling when it’s dry. I always put it on my ends and it does wonders! It smells great, and works amazing! I have very fine dry hair and this product is perfect for it!!
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thin hair?
Kady E.
Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first thing in the morning and by afternoon it starts looking oily. Would this make it worse?