BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Light Therapeutic Oil That Heals, Shines and Protects Instantly Absorbs into Hair 2 Weightlessly Infuses Moisture Protection 3 Leaves Healthy Shiny Hair 4 Ideal for Fine Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil professional haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first thing i...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thin hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren J.
Sharpsville, PA
Love this product! Strong smell, but not entirely unpleasant. Great for the days where my ends start to look dull and dry, and it definitely moisturizes my ends, but i dare not put any near my roots (being that it is an oil, it can quickly cause hair to look greasy). This is a product i would absolutely recommend to everyone
Clare M.
I love this stuff so much! I spray it after towel drying my hair. It smells amazing and my feels so much softer! I also spray two time in my hand and smith other dry hair after straightening to tame fly always and give extra shine. Love it!
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Love this healing oil! It smells amazing and works great . I always apply on damp hair and blow it out. Makes my hair soft and when I use the iron it doesn't damage my hair much . It's a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
Ligia P.
I used this oil after showering. It worked well on my hear and I pretty much loved it. What I didn't love was the price. It's definitely on the pricy side, for a small bottle. I mean you get what you pay for!
Amanda B.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely love this oil spray! I use it on my hair every time I get out of the shower and it smells amazing. I think it definitely adds shine and makes my hair softer. Will definitely repurchase.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this oil ! Use it every time I get out of the shower !! I usually air dry my hair and it leaves a very natural shin without making my hair very greasy ! It smells amazing too
Danielle W.
Travis Afb, CA
I love this healing spray! I put it on after I towel dry my hair, and even for styling when it’s dry. I always put it on my ends and it does wonders! It smells great, and works amazing! I have very fine dry hair and this product is perfect for it!!
Ada R.
I am absolutely loving these products I have the hair oil and I've tried the mask and the shampoo and conditioner and I have not been disappointed yet I love how it makes my hair look shiny and it's help repair my hair but does it make my hair look greasy or oily at all I will always continue to buy these products
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I love this! I have extremely fine hair and this spray doesn't it weigh it down like some do and I love that it smells like Macadamia nuts. It worked really well for my hair but is way too expensive to buy another one.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
This is a must have product for me. I apply it sparingly when my hair is wet and it leaves my hair so healthy and shiny. It smells great. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this.
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Does it really work? Whats the effect for people with thin hair?
Kady E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair oily? I can wash my hair first thing in the morning and by afternoon it starts looking oily. Would this make it worse?