BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Creates, Defines and Controls Soft, Beautiful Curls Ideal for Curly or Wavy Textures 2 Provides Hold Softness 3 Provides Amazing Form to Curl Macadamia Natural Oil haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for curly or wavy textures, Reviving Curl Cream provides hold, softness and amazing form to curl. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have curly hair and this product works well but it is hard to get the oily feeling out of your hair. " in 1 review
  • "this absolutely make my hair look very natural very soft and very curly." in 1 review
fatima m.
South San Francisco, CA
i use this for my hair. my hair is really curly and is not that easy to handle, and this cream helps me when i have hard time, with it .
Kaitlyn A.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great basic hair cream/gel for curly hair. It is light enough to where it won't make my curls stiff or crunchy. It's not something I'd use for frizz, but after a shower I scrunch my curls with it before spraying my hair lightly with a more oil based product. I then diffuse my hair and it usually looks pretty great. Would recommend if you want a light hold. I get these products at Marshals.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for $8 on clearance at Marshall's because it is a great deal since Macadamia's products don't run cheap. I really wanted to love this, but the only thing it really does is make my hair soft and smell nice. there is little to no extra definition to my curls when I wear my hair down and I still have to use a gel or mousse to help define my curls.
Diozaida L.
This product really is amazing. I always encounter the problem of which product to use to help me control my curly hair, so that it stays soft and shiny and this totally does the job. 100% recommended
Cheyenne A.
Northport , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural messy curls. This helps keep my frizz down. LeAves me with ringlets. Doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. Doesn't add volume (which is a plus for me.) smells great.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I have such a love hate relationship with this product. this absolutely make my hair look very natural very soft and very curly. unfortunately it's nearly impossible to get this out of your hair once you put it in it takes multiple days of deep shampooing to get it out
Jordon H.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love the smell of this product and it does a good job with the curls/waves. My hair feels so soft when I use this and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all.
Emma S.
I have curly and fine hair... when I use moroccan and coconut oil hair products my hair is left shiny, silky, and non greasy.... not with this! However, I do love the smell and texture.
Natalia D.
A bit on the pricey side. Made my hair feel soft and smell good. Didn't notice a big difference on the curls besides the softness.
Amber H.
Tulsa, OK
I love this! It's the best curl cream i have ever used! My hair stays styled for 2-3 days after i blow it out. Great product!!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this greasy or heavy on hair?