BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
My favorite shampoo it's color safe,paraben free,sulfate free ,smell very nice .i feel my hair looks healthy,no more hair loss with this one
sara h.
montreal
it is the shampoo that I use at the moment it is perfect for damaged or dry hair and especially there are less chemicals in it
Claire A.
I found this didn't do much for my hair. A lot of people love this product but unfortunately it just didn't work well for me
Maryam R.
This is such an amazing product it makes you dry and frizzy hair feel so soft and silky. It is honestly a must buy product
Porlan L.
Perfect shampoo, if you have dry hair or damaged hair, he is really moisturizing and smell so good during a day at least !
Eva T.
Santiago
Ayuda ha regenerar el cabello muy fácilmente, lo mejor es que es algo natural para que no halla daños en el cabello
Drnada E.
bohlaa
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
This product is very wonderful, but even more wonderful that it cleans the hair very much and I like it very much because it is also suitable for my hair as it is processed by protein and I began to feel that my hair is falling but when I used it began to fall significantly as it strengthens the hair follicle and makes it bear more And more I am veiled and therefore always look for products that suit me and keep my hair and its vitality I advise and strongly..
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)