BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
I have used this a few times after putting a colour on my hair. When i colour my hair is tends to be a little dry and frizzy but one use of this product makes my hair all soft and smooth again. Also this product does have a beautiful scent too. I'm satisfied with this product.
Claire M.
Oban
I apply this oil to towel dried hair, i have curly hair and this leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. When I straighten my hair it last for a couple of days without having to go over it again. It also smells lovely too!!
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
This shampoo is really great for regular use, many sulfate-free shampoos leave hair greasy the next day, however that isn't true for this product. This shampoo lathers very well and cleanses hair without stripping away all its moisture. I would recommend this only for people with very dry, coarse or curly hair as it does have oils that can weigh down finer strands.I use a clarifying shampoo once every 10 days to get rid of any product buildup that a gentler shampoo, like this one, can't. The scent on this shampoo is great and lasts a couple of days, not to mention my hair feels extremely soft since using this product. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Antonietta M.
Not my favorite shampoo. I have drugstore brands that work better then this shampoo. This doesn't lather because it's sulfate free but it doesn't feel like it cleans and remove the dirt and oil well at all. Plus my hair is so tangly and feel like dry straw when I use this shampoo specifically. Disappointed for the price of this product.
Manda B.
Canada
This shampoo is a luxurious moisturizing experience. Leaves your hair feeling hydrated without weighing it down, and the shine it gives is incredible! Also, it smells like heaven and leaves your hair feeling smoothd and already sort of detangled without having even used the conditioner.
Stephanie M.
My favorite shampoo. It smells amazing and my hair has never looked or felt healthier. My hair is incredibly dry and this leaves it feeling incredibly moisturized and silky.
Stephanie O.
Smell really good, is curly friendly which I love but I think it doesn't do anything out of this world that a drugstore shampoo can't do, and the price isn't friendly!
Chantel B.
Canada, Ontario
Love the smell and it leaves my hair super soft and silky. However the product does run out quickly. I did find that my scalp was slightly irritated, not sure what that was from, but this was definitely a great product
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
My favorite shampoo it's color safe,paraben free,sulfate free ,smell very nice .i feel my hair looks healthy,no more hair loss with this one
Adna B.
My hair got greasy next day after using this shampoo and guess its because it contains silicone. Smell is great btw like all their products.
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)