BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Merriam, KS
Great smelling Shampoo recommended by my hair dresser. I love that it has a pump on the bottle.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
Vera C.
North Port, FL
A friend of mine recommended this shampoo. I wasn't pleased. It's ok nothing special.
Beatrice B.
sinaia
With this shampoo, the hair is cleaner and brighter. I apologize once a week for about 5 minutes with him and then wash my hair well. I like to let my hair dry naturally. After hair styling, hair looks very healthy.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo more...
I’ve repurchased this stuff over and over again. It’s super nice smelling and it lasts a while. Id day the purpose of this is to repair your hair and it is quite effective for that! Which satisfies me completely.
Vanessa P.
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I love the deep conditioning hair mask from this brand. I have a dry scalp and very damaged bleeched hair. I have only a bit left of this shampoo and wouldnt repurchase. I didnt notice any improvement in my hair. Didnt help hydrate my hair or repair it so i wouldnt repurchase.
Rebecca S.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
I have used this a few times after putting a colour on my hair. When i colour my hair is tends to be a little dry and frizzy but one use of this product makes my hair all soft and smooth again. Also this product does have a beautiful scent too. I'm satisfied with this product.
Claire M.
Oban
I apply this oil to towel dried hair, i have curly hair and this leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. When I straighten my hair it last for a couple of days without having to go over it again. It also smells lovely too!!
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
This shampoo is really great for regular use, many sulfate-free shampoos leave hair greasy the next day, however that isn't true for this product. This shampoo lathers very well and cleanses hair without stripping away all its moisture. I would recommend this only for people with very dry, coarse or curly hair as it does have oils that can weigh down finer strands.I use a clarifying shampoo once every 10 days to get rid of any product buildup that a gentler shampoo, like this one, can't. The scent on this shampoo is great and lasts a couple of days, not to mention my hair feels extremely soft since using this product. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Antonietta M.
Not my favorite shampoo. I have drugstore brands that work better then this shampoo. This doesn't lather because it's sulfate free but it doesn't feel like it cleans and remove the dirt and oil well at all. Plus my hair is so tangly and feel like dry straw when I use this shampoo specifically. Disappointed for the price of this product.
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)