BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Maria C.
Lemoore, CA
Absolutely love the smell! also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well ! i totally recommend
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This smells great and it makes my hair so much softer. I was very impressed and I would love to purchase again.
Jada J.
Newton
This product is okay, personally don't really recommend it. I don't think it works as good as it says it does.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I love this brand, but I did find that this shampoo does have moisturizers that are difficult to rinse out.
michele r.
Louisville, KY
Purchased this at Sally. Impulse buy. So happy I did!! Smells great and really made my hair soft!! love!!
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I picked this up at Target not too long ago and love it! It smells great and moisturizes your hair!
Amber C.
I’ve been using this for years and love that it cleans my hair without stripping it of ALL its oils
Carlos M.
Miami , FL
Good smell and it really works, makes your hair look so soft and clean, I really love the product.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is a great shampoo it smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth !! Helps with frizz too
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)