BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Anita K.
Orlando, FL
Love this brand and everything else they have but this shampoo made my hair very greasy so I did not like it for that reason. I'm sure it does it's job, though.
Leticia C.
I really liked it but it is maybe a little bit to greasy for my type of hair, for someone with hair that tend to be more on the dry end this would be perfect.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo more...
This shampoo smells so good! It leaves your hair lightweight and clean. I do wish for more of a foaming shampoo since I have such thick and long hair
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Smells great and works even better ! Love how amazing this product is on my hair and I'd definitely buy all of them since it helps my hair feels soft
Brianna S.
Love this Rejuvenating shampoo ! Keeps the hair healthy and soft, I mainly use this as a once a week shampoo as it can sometimes make the hair greasy
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is AMAZING! It is a shampoo but it does not leave your hair feeling dry & lifeless. Does not weigh your hair down at all! Light & clean
Ciara F.
Very good for natural hair. It leaves it nice & soft & it doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils. It also makes your hair smell nice.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
I love this shampoo. Everything from this brand is exceptional. The mask is amazing. This shampoo is great for my colored, dry hair.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Loveeeeeee this stuff and this brand! :) They have really great quality stuff and you see a change in your hair right away
Anu N.
Valencia , CA
Great for fizzy and fine hair. Definitely recommend the product. I like to use it with the mask for better results.
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)