BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Tiffany F.
I love the brand as a whole. My favorite product by Macadamia is their deep repair mask, it is amazing! I do love this shampoo as well. It leaves my hair really soft. I have very long hair so this works great at keeping my hair looking healthy. Great product!
Sarah S.
My hair was instantly softer after using this shampoo. Definitely worth a try. I always feel like my hair is way healthier after using it. Go check out Marshalls or Tjmaxx to buy it if price is an issue, because it's soooo much cheaper there!
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
This shampoo leaves my hair greasy. I have fine haur so maybe this wasn't for me . I used it for a 1xweek and it was just too oily. Perhaps this might work for thicker or really dry hair. Not a fan :(
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This shampoo is so heavy on straight hair and did nothing for the frizziness. It's also quite expensive, not impressed at all. Out of the whole line, the only GREAT item is their mask, its expensive but the mask makes hair feel extra soft!
Mai C.
I've recently purchased this product after reading food reviews on it. I must say this is by far my favorite non drug store shampoo! I love how manageable it leaves my hair! Also, it leaves your hair smelling wonderful.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
My holy grail hair care line. I love the way it makes my hair feel, the smell is amazing and I own all the products from the Macadamia Natural line. Best product ever..
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I was using this shampoo for quite some time. It is very effective since it smooths your hair and makes it less tangled. It is the best when used in pair with the conditioner or healing oil. The smell is quite nice.
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I definitely recommend this. I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. The only thing I don't like is the price, but its really is worth the money.
sandra y.
Minneapolis, MN
A must have. My scalp was irritated and inflamed before using this product. After a week of use, my scalp has healed! Sulfate-free, however, it lathers pretty well! =)
Brittany N.
This is an amazing shampoo with a formula that is gentle and makes my hair feel so great! I have long hair and bought this shampoo along with conditioner of the same brand. It moisturizes and smells wonderful!
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)