Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Jessica S.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Layla B.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Gloria Maria G.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
kaylee l.
Hilliard, OH
The smell of this shampoo is pretty much the only good thing going for it. It doesn't lather and after using it it leaves my hair greasy to the point where I have to apply dry shampoo (directly after use). The packaging is cute though.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair smooth and soft and I like to use it after I use the deep conditioner from this brand the two together are the perfect combination. It does not leave my hair greasy or dry. I also always get told my hair smells amazing after using this product.
Danielle  F.
Ravenna, OH
This product leaves my hair super oily! I have thick hair and it steals makes it way too greasy. I tried to use it less or once it a week, but every time I use it, it is the same result. Not only is this shampoo expensive, it does not work! I did not give it an F only because it does smell really good.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Thought my hair could use extra moisture but this was too much for my hair type which is fine. Made my hair greasy feeling. This product is for extremely dry hair. It has a pleasant scent but was just too much for my hair type
Alison M.
I recently started using this shampoo and condition and I love it. I feel like it leaves my frizzy and curly hair soft and smooth. I don't find that it is oily in my hair at all and doesn't leave a residue.
Macy B.
Essex, MD
I've been using this shampoo for a couple weeks now and I love it. I'm one of those people who shampoos every other day and this shampoo clears all the built up oils. It leaves my hair very clean looking and soft but not shiny. It is a little "heavy" on moisture but it is perfect for my dry hair, and does not weigh down my hair at all. As for the smell i don't understand why people say they love it i have smelled way better macadamia smells in shampoos before.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This shampoo is a bit pricey but it's worth every penny. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny. It doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. It works best when you use the conditioner with is. I only use this about once a week and I use my other shampoo through out the week. I will continue to buy this product.
Yelena L.
I tried a sample packet of this and absolutely hated. I enjoy my macadamia hot oil treatment but the shampoo did not lather and sort of dried my hair and just made it flat. I had to rinse it off immediately and replace it with my Tresemme Shampoo. Might work better for other hair types.
Tiffany F.
I love the brand as a whole. My favorite product by Macadamia is their deep repair mask, it is amazing! I do love this shampoo as well. It leaves my hair really soft. I have very long hair so this works great at keeping my hair looking healthy. Great product!
Olivia B.
My friend was raving about this shampoo and she got me completely hooked! Its definitely worth paying a little more for. It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it! my hair is so happy and smells amazing
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)