BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Chelsie M.
Los Angeles
This is a very good product but it's very expensive   It is worth your money though it completely makes a difference in your hair it gives it strength and volume and makes it look much more healthier as well as feel more healthy
angela d.
I love this shampoo. This shampoo has definitely changed my hair. My hair was very dry before using this. It hydrates my hair after every use. It lathers a lot which I like. I would definitely recommend it. It also smells very good which is a plus.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Macadamia is one of my favorite brands. It leaves my hair so luscious, alive, silky, shiny, smooth, bright, smelling fantastic, it's so amazing. It would be my #1 if it was completely organic but it's not. However it's so great that it's my biggest guilty pleasure haha I'm currently using it right now and am so in love with it. I have been using it for almost a year now. My hair is super thick and when I first started using it my hair was down to my waist - I only needed a dime amount to cover all of my hair.
Madison S.
Not the best not the worst . Gives a fine wash its just nothing special. Its a good everyday shampoo if u have non chemically treated hair and your hair is perfectly fine
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
My friend was nice enough to get me a bottle since I was struggling to find a shampoo that did not make my hair feel brittle or dry and also had a great smell (I'm a sucker for good smelling shampoos). She got me a bottle of this product and the first time I used it I fell in love. I loved how my hair was not dry or straw-like. I also could not get over how good it smelt. The fragrance lingered in my hair for a while, something that I never understood how other girls had amazing smelling hair even after a whole day. This is a great shampoo that does not weigh your hair down either. AMAZING!
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I seriously LOVE this shampoo. I’m 23 years old and it took me this long to find a good shampoo for my fine hair. First off, it smells amazing. It reminds me of summer and freshness. But what it actually does to my hair is insane. It adds volume like no other shampoo. And it’s not that tangly hair volume some other brands give your hair. It’s a soft, shiny and bouncy volume. I have seen some reviews saying this brand makes their fine hair greasy but that is not the case for me. I have found my favorite shampoo for life 😍🙌🏼
DONNA V.
I've never had any luck with sulfate-free shampoos, but I am always open to trying new line of products. I am very pleased with the performance of this shampoo in particular. Many people appear to have complaints about the shampoo 'not' lathering well, or that it's greasy, or leaves the hair greasy... I did not experience any of that at all. This shampoo lathers very well & leaves my scalp and hair feeling clean! Smells great and it definitely cuts my blow drying time in half......
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo more...
I bought the huge bottle of this shampoo because i loved the hair mask and leave in hair conditioner that i decided to buy the biggest bottle thinking since i love the other products i would love this too. It leaves your hair nice and soft and it's great for repairing your hair. Even though this is kind of pricey I will buy it again because it makes my hair feel healthy. However, i am a tad bit upset that it doesn't smell as great at the leave in conditioner. :(
Kristine C.
This shampoo is a must have! I can't live without it now. My hair used to be brittle and the experienced a lot of breakage but after using this shampoo for a few weeks it changed the texture back to being soft and no more breakage. I've been getting so many
compliments how shiny my hair is. This shampoo lathers and little goes a long way. It smells amazing too... Pair it with the conditioner also.
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using this shampoo for about 3 weeks now and I have had great results. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and seems to hydrate well. It also smells amazing, which is always a plus. I subtracted a star because it doesn't lather well on the first shampoo so I have to repeat which I don't really like doing, but I will still definitely repuchase this product.
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)