Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo ( For Dry Or Damaged Hair ) uploaded by Ana R.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Rejuvenating Shampoo ( For Dry or Damaged Hair ) see more...

Tina C.
My favorite shampoo! I have very dry hair, I’ve noticed a change since using this brand. Before I was using drug store shampoo, and I would flake! This diminishes my flakes by a tenfold. I’ve tried going back to other brands due to the price, but in the end I felt that it was worth the money. I’ve repurchased several times.
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
First time I used: few months ago when I go to my hair salon and I was so happy to try it, absolutely I recommended, suitable for dry and damaged hair, nice scent, and good price, I buy it always from Marshalls or Tjmaxx for a good price.
Kelly G.
Eglin Afb, FL
I like this shampoo, it makes my hair all weird feeling afterwards. The smell is amazing, but i notice the difference in my hair when it was all dry and nasty and now it doesnt get that way the packaging is adorable!
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
I genuinely like this product and the scent. However, for my thick hair it would leave it greasy the next day. If I knew I was going to wash my hair the next day anyway I would use this.
Tatyana P.
The shampoo made my hair superr soft. I think the conditioner after words may be a bit much. I think the shampoo does it all on its own
Carli_Strauss S.
Newport News , VA
Only recommend Macadamia brand products!! Last long. Hair has nice volume, doesn’t feel heavy at all!!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love this shampoo I just recently tried it and it smells great. I would recommend trying this
Olivera V.
Smells amazing and leaves your hair shiny and looking healthy. I used it for a couple of months but I tend to switch my shampoos every now and then because the scents bore me easily. Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
Elaine S.
Le encantan. Vale su precio. Olor agradable. Resultados muy buenos, hidrata y penetra muy bien. Actúa mejor si se deja más tiempo en un gorro con el vapor de la ducha.
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Meu deus amo essa coisas natural q deixa os cabelos a pele super legal amo muito quero muito 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍