Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Maricela B.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair Color-Safe 2 Sulfate-Free 3 Paraben-Free Macadamia Haircare lets you love the hair you were born with. no matter what the texture. Filled with Omega 3, 5, and 7, Macadamia Oil mimics your scalp s natural oil production to revitalize dry, damaged and color-treated hair of all textures. Hair s natural texture is instantly renewed with healthy shine, bounce, and manageability. Macadamia lets you love who you are, stand in your truth indulge in the luxury of being yourself. Rejuvenating Shampoo, infused with nourishing Macadamia Oil, gently cleanses while replenishing moisture to increase strength and restore dry, damaged and over processed hair. Protects hair from harsh daily environmental stress. see more...

Laura C.
Arlington, VA
This is a great, gentle shampoo that leaves your hair very soft and manageable... HOWEVER, if you like to go a few days between washes and use a lot of styling products & dry shampoo, it could take you several washes to get it all out; which can eat up a lot of this expensive shampoo.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
This stuff really is amazing I have all of their products but I especially love the hair mask made my hair is so silky smooth Gave me a shot I really didn't feel like it weighed my hair down
Amie H.
A little goes a long way. It lathers nicely and velvety. Smells nice and doesn't linger. It makes my hair feel soft and clean. I shampoo 2-3 times a week so it last a long time.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely adore the shampoo, our use it on my clients and it works perfect with color treated hair it leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth and shiny after. It also lathers wonderfully. Definitely satisfied!
Kristen m.
I have very dry and damaged hair and this is one of the few shampoos that leaves my hair soft and shiny. It also smells really good! It's expensive but I truly do see a difference in my hair when I use it.
deylin p.
I have some what oily hair, this product does help with split ends and it leave your hair extremely soft but if you're like me , you would have to wash your hair everyday in order for it to not look so dirty because it does seem to have oil and it kind of leaves a residue that comes out the next day
Kylie A.
Waco, TX
Although this shampoo smelled really good, it didn't do a very good job at cleansing my hair and would always leave it feeling greasy and dirty even if I washed it multiple times.
Jaylene A.
I love this product so much this is amazing it lathers just any other amazing shampoo. I cannot compare this to any other. It does concern any targets.
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
I lovet the organics products and this brand i just simply love cause my hair its so good thank you to them .. this product is amazing
This shampoo works wonders on my thin, lifeless hair! It also makes it look and feel thicker, it's well worth the price. ☺️

Amazon