Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Jessica S.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Layla B.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Gloria Maria G.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

• Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?2 Answers
  • Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps...1 Answers
  • Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in ...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. " in 3 reviews
  • "also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend the product." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my hair, without weighing it down, AND I don't even have to use conditioner with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love that its sulfate free and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils." in 1 review
Kailey/Flick P.
San Diego
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
This is my number one favorite shampoo and that’s saying a lot for me considering I have tried just about every hair care product out there. I have very long and very fine, straight blonde hair, I tend to have a problem with shampoos and conditioners weighing me down or leaving residue behind. This shampoo is lightweight, it cleans my hair thoroughly without leaving it dry and feeling like straw, it actually gives me moisture and volume! The smell is very pleasant, it’s clean and very naturally sweet not artificial smelling at all. After using this shampoo I’ve seen a huge improvement in my hair, it’s shiny healthy no more split ends and seems to be growing faster than ever! I will always continue to keep coming back to this brand time after time.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I just want to be done with this shampoo but I still have a huge bottle in my shower. Here’s the thing - I got it for a bargain. $16 for a huge bottle with a pump, I thought I scored hard. Turns out my hair hates this shampoo, even though the dee repair masque by Macadamia is a holy grail of mine.

This stuff is heavy coming out of the bottle, and lathers like crazy. I would think that was great, but it clearly feels like it’s too much for my hair. For some reason this shampoo ALWAYS leaves my hair greasy within a day. I’ve tried it with multiple different conditioners, and still the same result. Maybe I shouldn’t use a conditioner? I don’t know, but finding a way to make a shampoo work for you shouldn’t be this hard... it’s clearly not for me.
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I seriously LOVE this shampoo. I’m 23 years old and it took me this long to find a good shampoo for my fine hair. First off, it smells amazing. It reminds me of summer and freshness. But what it actually does to my hair is insane. It adds volume like no other shampoo. And it’s not that tangly hair volume some other brands give your hair. It’s a soft, shiny and bouncy volume. I have seen some reviews saying this brand makes their fine hair greasy but that is not the case for me. I have found my favorite shampoo for life 😍🙌🏼
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
When paired with the matching conditioner, this shampoo leaves my hair so silky smooth and moisturized. Having curly/wavy hair, I love that it doesn’t wait down my curls, but rather defines them and tamed and frizzy or damage I may have obtained from using my diffuser when blow drying. Love it!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo more...
I bought the huge bottle of this shampoo because i loved the hair mask and leave in hair conditioner that i decided to buy the biggest bottle thinking since i love the other products i would love this too. It leaves your hair nice and soft and it's great for repairing your hair. Even though this is kind of pricey I will buy it again because it makes my hair feel healthy. However, i am a tad bit upset that it doesn't smell as great at the leave in conditioner. :(
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner.  Ordered it because it came in travel sizes just to try it.  The difference it made in my hair is incredible.  My hair is really thick and course...shiny, bouncy, clean, fresh, and get lots of compliments on how healthy it looks.  No one has ever said that about my hair before!
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's a bit pricey but worth it. The smell of this shampoo is amazing. It leaves my hair super soft. The lathering is pretty good. One thing I always tell people is that products works differently on each person. I'm asian with long thick set of hair and this works perfect on me.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is the worst shampoo I have ever used. It left my hair more greasy than a week without washing, tangled and sad after only a single use. I would never use again. And the price! Highway robbery for this product. One star for pleasant scent and one for great packaging - the two things that reeled me in.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Not only does this shampoo smell amazing, but it makes my hair super soft and smooth. It also doesn't weigh it down and make it flat. Paired with the macadamia conditioner, your hair will feel great after the shower!
Afton F.
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing! The first time I used it, it made my hair feel so soft and the scent lingered longer than any ordinary shampoo. I purchased it from Target, so it was in the pricey side for them, but still very reasonable. Would absolutely purchase again.
Jennifer B.
Is it worth how much it cost? I usually use the leave in conditioner and it makes my hair perfect.
Beth J.
Lawton, OK
Does this really work? Does it make you're hair growing longer?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)