BeautyHair ProductsMacadamia Professional
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo

Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo

by Macadamia Professional

Compare to MoroccanOil Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Or Damaged Hair The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for dry, damaged hair, Macadamia Natural Oil™ shampoo gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and protecting you hair from the elements. Made In U.S.A . Macadamia Natural Oil™

Does this leave hair heavy afterwards?
Is it good for dull brittle hair? Will it prevent breakage?
Can anyone who has used this tell me if it actually helps your hair? I have tried things like this in the past, I have really healthy hair, I just like to do a lot of preventative care because I straighten and have my hair up sometimes! Let me know! Thanks :)
Start your review of Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo!
Product Highlights
This shampoo leaves your hair super soft and smelling like you just stepped out of the salon. in reviews
also leaves hair super soft the mask goes so good with it as well !in reviews
I did find that my scalp was slightly irritated, not sure what that was from, but this was definitely a great product in reviews
Definitely recommend the product.in reviews
It leaves my hair very clean looking and soft but not shiny.in reviews
Kailey/Flick P.
San Diego
This is my number one favorite shampoo and that’s saying a lot for me considering I have tried just about every hair care product out there. I have very long and very fine, straight blonde hair, I tend to have a problem with shampoos and conditioners weighing me down or leaving residue behind. This shampoo is lightweight, it cleans my hair thoroughly without leaving it dry and feeling like straw, it actually gives me moisture and volume! The smell is very pleasant, it’s clean and very naturally sweet not artificial smelling at all. After using this shampoo I’ve seen a huge improvement in my hair, it’s shiny healthy no more split ends and seems to be growing faster than ever! I will always continue to keep coming back to this brand time after time.
Samantha L.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Great smelling Shampoo recommended by my hair dresser. I love that it has a pump on the bottle.
Leticia C.
I really liked it but it is maybe a little bit to greasy for my type of hair, for someone with hair that tend to be more on the dry end this would be perfect.
christina M.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very baby fine hairs around my four head. Its very dry and frizzy from washing everyday and blow drying. My hair came out so soft, smooth, and lots of shine going to buy another bottle. Recommend it.
Alison M.
I recently started using this shampoo and condition and I love it. I feel like it leaves my frizzy and curly hair soft and smooth. I don't find that it is oily in my hair at all and doesn't leave a residue.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
My holy grail hair care line. I love the way it makes my hair feel, the smell is amazing and I own all the products from the Macadamia Natural line. Best product ever..
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair smooth and soft and I like to use it after I use the deep conditioner from this brand the two together are the perfect combination. It does not leave my hair greasy or dry. I also always get told my hair smells amazing after using this product.
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent is amazing! My hair felt so clean after washing. I like the fact that the brand offers a variety of products in their collection and they’re consistent with great quality. Definitely recommend. Plus, they’re sulfate free.
Amanda C.
Dexter
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Amanda C.
I wanted to love this product. I got the recommendation from Sallys. It smells great. I love the packaging. My hair is wavy and frizzy and she said this would help. My hair is so tangled and ratty when I get out and I'm brushing clumps out after I use it! The company says I'm the only person reporting this problem. I also have very bad dandruff now and my 13 year old came to me and told me he started having dandruff after using this. I never even told him the problems I was having with it!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Macadamia natural oil shampoo totally made me beautiful and I feel like a goddess!!! I cannot tell you how much volume hair gained and how flawless it looks! I love how strong it became and beautiful color it gained!!!:) in love 😍