Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Nuha N.Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Chandni L.

BY MACADAMIA

Macadamia rejuvenating shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo for all hair types and is excellent for dry, damaged hair. the rejuvenating shampoo gently cleanses the hair while weightlessly replenishing moisture and protecting the hair from environmental elements. see more...

Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites shampoos! It smells great and it so healthy for my hair since I dye it. It makes my hair feel soft and it helps my hair look better. It repairs your damaged hair. I usually purchase this online at hautelook.com when they go on sale!
Amber C.
I have very dry hair as it is, so I love this shampoo since it contains no sulfates or parabens. It doesn’t lather like most shampoos so I know it’s not stripping my hail of its natural oils.
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
Smells incredible. I have fine hair that is bleached regularly and this shampoo is so delicate and bring my hair back to life. Along with the conditioner and conditioning mask.
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
OMG! This is literally the best shampoo besides #aveda. I have been using this product for 6 years now and everytime I think of changing and change, nothing works as good as this one.
UpOn every washing, it leaves the hair sooooo smooth and silky there would be no tangles what sp ever. It works best with the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask
Everytime I had a massive hair fall because I decide to change my shampoo, this shampoo literally is my saviour. No parabens makes it my favourite all the more.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Yes ! One of my favorite finds I usually buy them at Marshall's for a discount prize of 16.99 and the smell is great it actually helps my hair by smoothing my hair and makes it seem more healthy and leaves my hair extremely soft
Rochelle N.
This is an amazing product. It smells so good and it really shows a difference in my hair after one use. It is very rich and moisturizing. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy after a few uses
Cindy M.
Its been the years since i transitioned to sulfate free shampoo and conditioners. This moisturizing rinse leaves my hair clean and soft.
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Smells amaaaaaaazing! Wasn’t heavy at all!! Also didn’t tangle my hair or make it feel dry. It went on and washed out very smooth
Jouan S.
Marietta, GA
This shampoo has changed my hair texture and has help my to stop falling out. Also don't have as much breakage after using this
Deena M.
This shampoo made my hair feel very smooth. Its good for a dry scalp I don't think its good for an oily scalp. It would be great for dry and brittle hair. It does lather a fair amount but you need more quantity.