Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioner 1000ml/33.8oz

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

A lightweight moisturizing conditioner Contains an exclusive Pro Oil Complex of macadamia & argan oils Delivers weightless moisture strength & damage repair Blended with avocado & walnut oils to nourish delicate hair & scalp Loaded with collagen & Vitamins A C & E to promote tensile strength of hair Provides volume to baby fine to fine hair textures Prevents breakage in even the finest hair textures Hair appears softer fuller & healthier looking see more...

Buy on ULTA*
analicia M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Absolutely a gift for my dry split ends. I started using this product after getting out of the shower and I could immediately tell the difference. My hair dried shiny but not oily. I love the smell as well.Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
This leaves your hair so soft and with a great smell. Amazing for someone with oily roots and dry ends.
LadyNinah C.
Songkhla
This is the best product for my hair! I have a kinky and dry hair and this works as a miracle for me. I so love this! I always buy 2 of these incase I ran out I have another one to use right away.