BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo see more...

Danielle E.
Midland, TX
Review for: Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Shampoo more...
I have been using this shampoo for about a year and my hair is so smooth, soft and healthy. I love the sent. It has easily become my favorite shampoo. Some of the oils have finally come back to my scalp so I plan on trying the weightless moisture one, but either way I absolutely love this shampoo.
Kat M.
Naperville, IL
I loved the smell of this shampoo, and I was having some breakage so I decided to try this shampoo. It is very moisturizing, but the down-side is that it makes my fine hair too oily by the end of the day, which means I need to shampoo every day. I will be switching back to the Weightless formula which is more suited to my fine hair.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
This product works amazing a little bit goes a long way I used to much and it made my hair super oily.The latter is OK it was not one of my favorite products but I didn't use it correctly the first time so I was disappointed
Ellie W.
I love this product and I especially love that its natural. It nourishes and mosturises my hair leaving it looking and feeling amazing. Afted beginning using it ive definitely noticed a change and would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of an easy effective way to provide nourishment to there hair in a natural source!!!!
More F.
Effective, easy to use, changes, moisturize the hair,  nice smell , and lasts for 2 days maximum, u will get addicted to it
Alejandra L.
Es lo mejor lo utilizo como protector contra el calor y la verdad que es lo maximo el  cabello queda con un brillo hermos