Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment uploaded by Amy F.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment see more...

Emma S.
Van nuys , CA
This hair oil is my favorite. It adds shine, keeps my hair healthy and has a nice light scent. I use it before blow drying and after blow drying/curling to replace lost moisture and shine. The oil keeps my hair shiny and soft and that really helps the color pop, which is great because I spend a lot on hair color at the salon and will do anything to make it last longer and save $$!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Love this product, use it daily on my ends to keep my hair soft and tangle free. It’s a light product and does not seem to weigh my fine hair down unlike other products. It has a lovely scent. I recommend for others!
Amy F.
I love this stuff. It smells good and it makes my hair feel so tamed (i.e. my hair is smooth, the friz is gone and most off all my hair is manageable). A little of this goes a long way! If you use to much it kinda counteracts the effectiveness of the product and your hair will feel oily, heavy and limp.
Marbella A.
Love this oil! It makes my hair so soft with out making it feel greasy. Also gives it a nice shine and smooths out frizz easily. The smell is ok, a little old lady perfume smelling lol but it doesn’t make me not want to use it. It might be a turn off for some but I’m not too picky with scents.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Not my favorite, but will do in a pinch. I bought this at Ulta because I couldn't make it to a salon that sold Moroccan Oil and it's a pretty decent product. It cost about the same as Moroccan Oil, when you compare the sizes, but the smell is kind of heavy and cloying, almost like a perfume. I won't use it all the time but when I don't have my fave it works.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
This is my all star hair recovery treatment. If I've just gotten a highlight refresh I am using this nightly. It smells wonderful but is also a great blend of natural oils to reconstruct damaged hair. I put in from mid shaft to ends in the evening in between washes as well as right after washing when my hair is still damp.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I have very normal hair without any real concerns or need for any special treatment. I wasn't sure this brand would be a good fit for me since it seems more appropriate for curly coarse hair, but I have really enjoyed this nourishing oil. I have short hair, so I wash it daily.  I also condition daily. I don't like the feeling of product in my hair. I love how the smallest portion of this oil, like half a drop (again very short hair!) makes the biggest difference. This is just what I was looking for!
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE products to use. i have brittle hair, and it gets frizzy easily. This oil tames it and leaves it soft and smooth. The smell is AMAZING. A little goes a long way, so no need to use more than a few drops- if that. I really love this product, it is essential to my hair routine.
CHARMAINE Q.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Mine was only a sample size. Too be honest, I dont feel that it really made a difference to my hair. I have dry hair from dying so I thought I would try it, didnt work. Maybe I need more time for it to work on my hair. I wasnt really satisfied, nor dissappointed
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Absolutely love this oil. It's worth the price and is amazing. I use a little bit on my hair every time I get out of the shower. It makes it easy to comb through and restores some of the oil lost from washing. I wish I could find it in more stores though!