BeautyHairHair ProductsMacadamia Professional
Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

by Macadamia Professional

Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment!
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love this product I use it to help my hair when it's looking a little frizzy. I have very dry hair and it helps me achieve that fresh from the salon look
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,425 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Macadamia natural oil really changed my skin! I use it on my scalp and on my hair and on my skin! When I use it on my scalp my hair became less oily and grew so fast! When I use it in my hair it became shinier!!! When I use it on my face it became very glowing ❤️🥰
Marbella A.
Love this oil! It makes my hair so soft with out making it feel greasy. Also gives it a nice shine and smooths out frizz easily. The smell is ok, a little old lady perfume smelling lol but it doesn’t make me not want to use it. It might be a turn off for some but I’m not too picky with scents.
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff has made my hair so healthy. I put it on right after I get out of the shower and it smells AMAZING.
nat S.
I enjoy.how natural this oil is. It smells phenomenal. Leaves my hair shiny and i have been through two bottles and im going to make it three
Grace J.
Highland, IN
Love this hair oil! It’s my favorite because it helps with moisture and definition but never looks greasy
Denisa L.
Charlotte, NC
Love it very moisturizer did good on my hair type. Also use it on my daughters hair.
Franxeen R.
Roanoke, TX
This is a very thick oil that’s great at helping to defrizz thick and coily hair. Makes hair feel soft
Cassandra R.
Corning
After using the shampoo and conditioner, I highly recommend ending your hair care with this product! It has a nice silky texture that coats the hair without making it feel tacky or heavy. Leaving a nice shine to the hair and not only last till the next wash, but the amount provided in the bottle goes a long way.
Megan H.
This stuff is awesome. I put it in my hair after getting out of the shower and it left my hair smelling AMAZING and looking healthy and not dry.

Looking for your answer?