Macadamia Natural Oil Professional Nourishing Moisture Masque uploaded by Dayle M.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Professional Nourishing Moisture Masque see more...

Silvia S.
Arlington , VA
I’m a sucker for all things that smell amazing. And this treatment smells AH-mazing my hair felt super soft and healthy after giving it a try. Just for some back story my hair is very damaged due to constant dying. This hair masque really works and i would def recommend it!
Haylie B.
Nephi, Ut
I've never used a hair mask quite like this one, it makes my hair SO SOFT when I use it. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week so I use this every time I do wash my hair and it doesn't make my hair super oily or anything. I do only use this on the mid to end section of my hair though. My hair is pretty long also. The smell is my favorite part, it smells like I just used some 100$ hair treatment and I absolutely love it!! It lasts about 4-6 months for me.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love! Love! Love! I love to sleep in hair masks. My hair is naturally curly and I love to straighten my hair. I recently grabbed this during an event at Ulta and I am so happy I did. My hair feels amazing when I rinse this out. Soft, shiny, conditioned. Has a great soft scent too. Pro tip...put your hair mask on dry hair. Your mask won’t have to fight for space in your hair cuticle.
Melissa r.
Capac, MI
LOOOVEEEE! THIS masque is amazing it leaves my hair feeling amazing. Unfortunately I follow the cg method and this has silicone in it so it's not my go to masque but it definitely would be if I used silicone! It's absolutely amazing.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Purchased at: ULTA
The perfect hair mask for curly hair. Smells divine, rinses clean, gives silky, shiny & manageable hair. I have been using this consistently since 2012.
Chrissy B.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best hair masks I've ever used. It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. After the 3rd day my hair gets a little on the greasy side.
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
Is this good for natural Type 3/Type 4 hair?

Walmart