BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Professional Nourishing Moisture Conditioner see more...

Katie K.
Macadamia natural oil shampoos and conditioners are amazing f my hair is NOT easily manages as I'm a dark brunette with curly hair. My hair always feels dry and course not matter what I try. I've found that this brand Macadamia natural oil leave my hair soft which is amazing!
Stacey R.
Orlando , FL
Great to use when you blow dry your hair. Gives it amazing shine and makes your hair super soft plus it smells good
Lloselin A.
Mercedes
Oily and smells so good. Leaves hair soft and silky! I love it! Really good product can't go wrong. Try it!
Nicole U.
Chiriqui
This is perfect. If you have keratin in your hair this product will help you a lot. It keeps your hair soft, healthy and kind of happy! I think is best for oily hair. The price is a little bit expensive, but if you want to buy a product that will keep your hair healthy and soft, it worth the price. I love it. I totally recommended.
Barbara S.
Clydesdales , SC
My hair needed of a full moisture and shine re-boot!!! This luxuriously soft and effective formula that deeply penetrates hair down to the roots and scalp for all-over moisturization was perfect to me and my hair. The naturally beneficial Oil of Macadamia and Argan Oils, and they have added Avocado and Hazelnut Oils for even deeper hair and scalp moisture saturation. Repair, restore, and strengthen my hair.