BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #55 in Leave-In Conditioner

Compare to MoroccanOil The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Infused with nourishing oils, this cream tames unruly locks, imparts a silky softness, protects and adds fabulous texture and shine. ; Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair and this reviving curl cream is absolutely a dream come true! I rub it on my just washed hair from roots to tips let it air dry it helps with frizz and the scent is amazing!! So if you have some curls that need taming and you want your significant other moving closer to inhale your beautiful mane try Macadamia curl cream along with their other products in their line you wont be disappointed! ūüėČūüĎć
Aditi P.
Plainville, MA
This is honestly one of the most overrated products that I was stupid enough to fall for. I dont know what got into me to spend my $$$ on this. It was sooooo greasy that I had to shampoo it off right away. I tried it about 3 times before giving up on it. Maybe I was using too much.. idk but I have long dark thick and frizzy hair and I only used a quarter sized amount and yet it made my hair heavy and greasy.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't impressed. With all of the hype and the high price tag, this did nothing special for my long , dry hair. I bought it discounted at T.J.Maxx and I still think it was too highly priced.
I think there are much better more affordable leave-in conditioning creams available like the Aussie treatment mask that will give you the results you need. I won't repurchase this one.
Darah M.
These products smell amazing! And it really does nourish and condition well... I'm giving it only 3 stars because it's a really thick formula. Way better to use on hair that's going to be put in a bun. Or wet hair towards the ends. Other than that it just is too heavy for my liking.
Cali T.
Just recently found this on a clearance at the local grocery store and jumped for joy!!!! Normally would never spend the amount ask for this product but now know why people justify the asking price! The smell is amazing and this leave my long, thick, hair soft and smooth all day!
Ellie K.
Madison, WI
This product smells great, and keeps the fly away hair down throughout the day. However, I have extremely curly hair and while it did manage the frizz a little, this product doesn't define curls very well. Without curls, this product would be a 5 star!
kuku k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the macadamia oil nourishing leave in conditioner and it is absolutely one of the best leave in conditioners I've tried...it completely nourishes your hair and leaves it silky soft and manageable. In addition, it smells amazing!
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
I honestly like this product a lot. I found it at burlington coat factory for like 15 dollars and its worked great for me. I like it because it feels like my hair is protected when I use heat tools. And the smell of it is really good.
Mike K.
Cleveland, OH
Personally I hated this. I bought it at tj maxx
On clearance and got it for a decent price but only used it twice. It left my hair greasy and sticky. I gave this to my cousin along with a ton of other tried but no so true things.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Smells super good!! I have bought this a couple times but it's a little on the pricey side. It's really good though. I saw a difference in my hair. I have highlighted hair so it's a little dry and this helped a lot!
Elizabeth P.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy!
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
How much does this product cost? and where can I find it?
Lauren H.
Launceston, Tas
I have heard this product does not work how effective do you think it is ?
Julianna B.
Sturbridge, MA
Is this product really worth 20 dollars
Swaja K.
How well will be product work on hair that gets oily within 12 hours of washing? Does it help with frizz at all?