BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #75 in Leave-In Conditioner

Compare to MoroccanOil The Macadamia Natural Oil™ line of haircare products combines two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Infused with nourishing oils, this cream tames unruly locks, imparts a silky softness, protects and adds fabulous texture and shine. ; Macadamia Natural Oil™ see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Hailey A.
I love Macadamia's products! Most of them smell amazing, and I have by far had the best results with their products over others. Some of the items can be a little pricey, but I would definitely say they are worth it. This product was amazing as well.
Sarah N.
Miami
Repairs damaged hair and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. It also gives my hair a slight shine. I love this product and have been using it for the past 2 years . I’m extremely satisfied and won’t use anything else
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This leave in cream has helped my hair be so healthy and strong. It softened it like no other . I recommend it to everyone i know that has coarse dry hair. Or hair that has been damaged by heat with straighteners or dying their hair. This will save your hair.
Amanda B.
What can I say! This product it truly amazing. The smell is amazing and the consistency it good. I have been looking for a hair product that I can leave in after washing that doesn't make my hair feel sticky or crunchy and this was perfect! It left my hair feeling soft and controlled my frizz for a few days. It is a little pricey but so worth it if your looking for a product that  actually works!!!
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
I looooove this product. It is pretty expensive, but it leaves my hair so soft and so manageable. I have super long, thick, damaged hair, and this made it possible for me to brush through my hair without ripping any hair out. It also smells incredible. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Marisol E.
I got mine at target and I love it! I put it in my hair after washing it and leaving it in! It works well and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I feel it is better than other products I have used in the past. This was a pricier product for me but I did like it and I would repurchase!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
First off this smells amazing!! I always get a lot of compliments when I put this on my hair. I got this as a duo with the hair mask when it when on sale on Hautelook. I debated buying this but now i love it. It really helps dry hair look and feel healthy which is a big plus for me since I dye my hair blonde.
julianne v.
union city, CA
I use this product after a shower and brush out my, put one pump of this in my damp hair and let it air dry! I try not to put it to close to my scalp because I feel like it makes my hair get oily faster than normal. But putting it through the ends and middle of my hair I feel like it helps with my hair not getting frizzy or poofy.
Anahi G.
Yes yes yessss! Macadamia is my favorite brand that I've used in my hair. It always leaves my hair softer and it smells so nice! It also does a good job of controlling my natural frizz just be careful with applying too much because it can start to get greasy if you apply a lot.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
OMAN the grease.... This is a big waste of my money. I literally had to wash my hair 4-5 times to get all the grease out. It was terrible. I will never use this product and will not recommend it to anyone. I was very disappointed and it's not worth and amount of money
Elizabeth P.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy!
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
How much does this product cost? and where can I find it?
Lauren H.
Launceston, Tas
I have heard this product does not work how effective do you think it is ?
Julianna B.
Sturbridge, MA
Is this product really worth 20 dollars
Swaja K.
How well will be product work on hair that gets oily within 12 hours of washing? Does it help with frizz at all?