BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #86 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Boasts a unique flex bristle design that gently & safely detangles tangles & knots-Smoothes cuticle layer while reducing breakage splitting & damage- Preserves the vibrancy shine & longevity of color treated hair-Can also be used for scalp massage & improved circulation- Perfect for fragile or chemically treated hair- Safe for use with hair extensions Product Line: Macadamia Natural Oil - Hair BrushProduct Size: 1pc see more...

• Does this really work? I would like to try it out if it does.3 Answers
  • How does this work on fine, straight hair? 1 Answers
  • What is this produt made out of?1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

my hair is super thin and brittle so I comb it had always been a headache , until I discovered this brush that has unraveled my life completely , I love his anatomy , super well it fits the hand and miraculously desenrededa my hair super fast without applying products , definitivimente is an excellent investment
Della D.
Della D.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a miracle worker! I love it and I'm so happy I bought it. we all have thick hair, especially me and it helps cut down the detangling time. Your hair does have to be wet when you use it. I've noticed that it's not as effective on dry hair.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a purple one, I bought it in sally, I love it, I have super long and abundant hair, it gets tangled easily, and with this brush I do not pass any work, my hair unravels super fast and does not mistreat the hair, I recommend it a lot.
Arisfeer C.
Arisfeer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The Macadamia brush is a nice brush to take out knots / tangles !!!. Really easy to use love that green color !!. It doesn't rip off hair when your brushing !!!. I'm going to give this five starsssss!!!!..
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush! This brush is amazing. It feels good on the scalp. is good with your hair wet or dry and also gets tangles out easily! I have used it on kids hair as well and it worked well also.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Willowick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will literally never use another brush again. This is the best wet brush by far and is absolutely tangle free
Kaylen H.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush- only if i hadnt recently dyed my hair.
my dead ends make this brush tear my hair out so easily and goop up.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, I have thick wavy air that has a mind of its own, That knots very easily because of that most times its up in a bun. This brush has helped me with keeping my hair from turning into one big rats nest. The only thing is some people might not be comfortable with the shape of the brush. You have to get use to it, barbecue you hold it a little different than a regular brush.
Brigette D.
Brigette D.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this brush!! I have had tangly hair my whole life and always struggled with it often ending in frustration and tears. This brush changed my life it gets all my tangles out with out all the pain of tugging and pulling. I feel like it saves my hair from getting ripped out when the notes just won't budge. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
San Jose, CA
My baby sister has curly hair and a sensitive scalp and never lets anyone brush out her hair! This brush really helps her get the tangles out soft out it pulling on her scalp like other brushes. Would recommend for people with the same time of sensation scalp and tangly hair
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? I would like to try it out if it does.
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work on fine, straight hair?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
What is this produt made out of?