BeautyHair ProductsMacadamia Professional
Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 338 oz

Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 33.8 oz.

by Macadamia Professional

Daily Conditioning Rinse For All Hair Types Color-Safe 2 Sulfate-Free 3 Paraben-Free Macadamia Natural Oil haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuble oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for all hair types, Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse is an every day conditioner that gently nourishes, detangles, moisturizes and protects, leaving hair soft, manageable and ready to style.

Does this leave your hair oily at all?
Does this leave your hair oily at all?
I just picked this up with the matching shampoo and got a great deal at Winners, I have tried the mask and I loved that, how does this compare, is it worth it? I have dry curly hair and need something to make it look shiny healthy less dry and frizz free...
Start your review of Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 33.8 oz.!
Product Highlights
well worth the $$$ imo.in reviews
Also cuts the blow dry time.in reviews
I use it weekly and it makes my hair super soft and helps with frizz.in reviews
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 33.8 oz. uploaded by Brandy D.
I was apprehensive to try this but was like ok it says sulfate free, paraben free, color safe! Also macadamia nut is supposed to be super moisturizing so I was all in even though this was at TJMAXX and close to the section of hair products for black hair. Let's just say that I can use this as a weekly mask. It's a little rich for my fine limp hair but my bff who is mixed loves this!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
This macadamia rinse conditioner is absolutely wonderful. Its safe for color treated hair and smells absolutely wonderful. No improvement needed. It compares to other conditioners by being more moisturizing, creamy and thick. Contains oils which help hydrate and soften my dry hair. Leaves it softer, shinier and more manageable.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Pricy compared to drug store products, but it works really well for me. I have dry scalp and it tends to flakes at my roots, but I noticed it less after using this rinse. Have repurchased many times
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
I’ll add this to my scalp for extra moisture and finger brush to my ends. My hair feels soft and tangle free when completely dry. It doesn’t weigh down my hair down I just love the way my hair feels. I love everything about this line.
Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
Left my hair a little bit heavy feeling but had an amazing fragrance. Also I had to shampoo my hair a lot sooner than normal.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse 33.8 oz. uploaded by Gianna T.
Got it for 20 dollars at marshalls it is okay but not the best conditioner I ever had. I purchased it because I love the hair masks they sell. But for 20dollars the conditioner isnt that much worth it
Amie H.
It's definitely pricey but you get a lot of product. A little goes a long way. The formula is very lightweight on my hair. The scent is nice but it's faint and doesn't linger.
Alison M.
I recently started using this conditioner and I love it along with the rest of this line of products. it really makes hair soft without weighing it down.
Cici G.
Ramsey, MN
Such a lovely smell! Whether it might be or not the best brand for you, I feel it works pretty well. It's pricey, but worth it. Why not give it a shot?
Alex M.
London
Keeps your hair moisturized throughout the day and leaves tour hair shiny, soft and healthy feeling. Same as the shampoo, the size and ease of the bottle need work.