Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse, 10 fl oz uploaded by Raschele P.Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse, 10 fl oz uploaded by Raschele P.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Daily Conditioning Rinse for All Hair Types Color-Safe 2 Sulfate-Free 3 Paraben-Free Macadamia Natural Oil haircare products combine two of the world s rarest, most valuable oils to provide the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance. Ideal for all hair types, Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse is an every day conditioner that gently nourishes, detangles, moisturizes and protects, leaving hair soft, manageable and ready to style. see more...

KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This conditioner works great on my hair. I have fine hair, but a ton of it! It's easily weighed down and I find this does a great job moisturizing my hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great rinse. I have color treated chemical treated ,dry and dull hair. And I notice that when I use this my hair wasn't dryed out and it was really soft. My hair had a nice shine. I took of one star because its not an affordable product but I have to say its worth it. I buy mines at Tjmax when on sale.
Melissa S.
Grandview , MO
Product has an amazing smell and feels so great in your hair. There are so many good things in the formula you feel like you are doing something good for your hair. It Hake's your feel lightweight and bouncy all day. Brought my hair back to life. The price is high but you can catch some good sales on some products to help with that.
Misty K.
Rexburg, ID
I love this stuff. Macadamia has an amazing brand and having bi-racial hair I feel as though there aren't a ton of hair products at normal drugstores for my hair. Being able to find this one at Target has really been a lifesaver. Though I currently don't use this product, I highly recommend it.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This product was ok, I felt like my hair did get a little tangled but my hair wasn't dry at all. I do like the line but I really like the deep conditioning mask the best! I feel that their product could be a little more moisturizing though. Over all I would buy this again I just have to make sure I shampoo in sections.
Anita B.
Made my hair shine and my highlights glisten.  It also made my hair silky smooth to the touch. The ends of my hair appeared stronger and healthier. I try to do this once a month to help my hair stay healthy. Love this product.
Carina B.
Suttons bay, MI
Love love love! Such an amazing hair shampoo. A bit pricey but it's totally worth the bucks. Leaves your hair so soft and shiney. I can't stress enough how much this shampoo has changed my hair game. Recommend it.
Sandra S.
I love this product even though it is a little pricey compared to my other shampoos but I absolutely love it and it had made my hair strong and my hair doesn't shed as much anymore and I would definitely buy this product again and again I am very satisfied
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff treats your hair without leaving it oily afterwards. It is expensive, but it does a great job and lasts a long time.
Deanna M.
I like this a lot I usually go to ross or Marshall to get this product for cheaper and I love it.
Mayelin L.
Doral, FLORIDA
Does it make your hair greasy?