BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion is a lightweight lotion that gives a smooth silky finish with heat protection. see more...

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This oil is great for my dry split ends. I
Lather the bottoms before I go to bed and wash it out in the shower in the morning. The scent is so nice and it really has helped my hair. I noticed a difference in 6 weeks!
Kelley B.
Not sure I've noticed a significant difference using this product. You don't need a lot of product at all, especially for me since I have short, thin and oily platinum blonde hair.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product like the rest in the line are amazing! Cuts my hair dry time and hair is left silky smooth and has a light scent. Product doesn't have a build up feeling in it either.
Cecille V.
Along with shorter drying time, I have no flyaways after finishing my blow dry and it leaves my hair sleek, shiny, smooth, yet full. Worth the $20.
Alexandra C.
Vancouver , BC
I have not been able to find reviews for this anywhere. I really like it. I use it before I straighten my hair or blow dry it and sometimes even when I’m not doing anything to it.