BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Formulated with Macadamia Oil for deeply hydrating and intensely healing benefits helps define and shape difficult hair into beautiful waves and curls contains natural ingredients to seal the curly cuticle gives an elastic, movable hold effectively combats flatness, frizz and fly-away. UV protection extends the life of color treatments. Adds softness and protects hair from the environment. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Vania G.
Love the way all of the Macadamia Oil products smell and this one was no different. My hair is pretty unruly and since having the baby it gets tangled and knotted pretty quick because it's all falling out 😩 this keeps it soft and manageable and yummy smelling. I got I from @marshalls, so I would absolutely repurchase for the cheap price point.
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
I love this brand. Everything that they turn out is always very very good. I dye my hair and usually even after I use a hair treatment it still gets tangled. This product makes my life so much easier and my brush just glides right through my hair without any hassle.
Ayanna D.
Annapolis, MD
AMAZING!!!! Best hair oil I've used in a while it smells great, and it's light weight. A little definitely goes a long way with this product.
sandra y.
Minneapolis, MN
My ultimate favorite! Light and truly detangles your hair after showering! Smells AMAZING too!
Kerrin B.
Highly recommended!!! #love this product, also can be used as an everyday use without making your hair caked up
itzel G.
Spring, TX
Great smell and does work! love the after texture, silky-smooth. super affordable as well