Macadamia Natural Oil Intro Kit, (7 Pieces) uploaded by Keiry L.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Destiny J.
Attica, KS
These products are so incredible and they helped my hair so much. They are a bit expensive but it's worth it if you want to help your hair stay soft or make your hair soft again. If you can't afford all the products just invest in the hair mask because it is life changing
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm going to rate this a five star because o haven't used them all. I am very curious about making this purchase and probably will do soon. I'm sure all the items in the package will do justice. I love this line from what I have used!
Anahi G.
I once got this set as a gift from someone for my birthday. It was really nice to use for my hair. I really like the smell of this brand and the brand isn't too pricey. I would definitely like to try it again!
Linda G.
Brentwood
This is a product the I could never change I wash my hair 3times a week is really great I leaves it smooth n silky and it smells so good is a little pricey but for my hair is great definitely satisfied
Fanta K.
I like this kit, I am happy with the fact all the stuff comes at once. It doesn't have such a strong scent and makes my naturally curly hair very soft. I would definitely buy the bigger ones next time.
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
This was a change for me, there was no foaming bubbles with shampoo but my hair was clean. The leave-in conditioner softened my hair made my split-end less noticeable. I didn't care for the hot oil I had to wash my hair with regular shampoo to get the oily feeling out of my hair. But the other products in the set out shinned the hot oil. Will buy the cleansing conditioner and leave-in again!
Angela T.
Belleville, IL
Absolute hair game changer. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've tried plenty of other products that claim to do the things this product does but nothing even comes close. I will always buy this product and keep a back on hand!
Sasha M.
Definitely looks like a product that is worth trying I've used the oil from this product on the ends of my hair after straightening and I feels it's made them look and feel healthy I have blonde so they look fried without it
Debora F.
Milford , MA
Absolutely 100% recommend anything and everything from this brand I use the rejuvenating shampoo and the deep repair mask and the healing oil and they have brought my hair back to life!
Beatriz P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this hair care line leave my thin frizzy hair tamed soft and beautiful.. My hair was very heat damaged and thanks to this entire kit I can say my hair is back to great I love it
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Where can I buy this set ?
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Anyone know where I can buy this?